Story Updates, Promotion & Recommendations

Hey guys, I have released my new story and it’s not like any other ordinary mafia story. It’s emotional , gut wrenching , and a perfect combination of suspense and romance
Title:Stay Forever
Story type : Limelight
Genre
: Romance
Instagram: @Episode_jun

Description:
When the daughter of FBI agent Ariyana falls in love with the future heir of the greatest mafia of New York city, all hell breaks loose. Will Noah and Ariyana be able to overcome the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the cross fire?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520

1 Like

Hello!

I saw your forum post and I’m sorry if I’ll take a bit of your time for my self promotion.;; Given the chance, I would like to recommend the very first episode story I made and I published it just recently. I’m a sucker of Rom Com, Drama, Comedy, and Fantasy. This book is the first book of three that I am planning to continue and hoping it would go well. It’s also an LGBT and Mafia themed (as the story goes, these facts regarding with the protagonist will be revealed). I included my own artworks as art scenes and tried my best with the point system. Hopefully you give my story a chance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Trap In Between
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? LGBTQ/LL/CC.
Chapters: 11 episodes (12 - 13 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, LGBT, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5317362729549824
Story cover:

1 Like

Title: Reveal: The Redo
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 more coming soon.
Plot: Londyn is an average 19 with one big secret, she’s actually 36. Can she hide her double life and finally have her second chance. Full CC, choices matter, mini games

1 Like

Here’s mine if you’re interested.
Title: Reveal: Murphy’s Law
Author (me) : MatchaTae
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (I’ll release more eventually)
Description: Putting on a murder mystery play with your friends is all very fun, until you find out something that will tear your group apart.
Everyone is guilty of something…
…but what?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656833775206400
Hope you enjoy it if you decide to read!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :heartpulse:

Genre: Romance (with a bit of humour) :upside_down_face:
Chapters: 5 out (more to come!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6336400499867648
IG: @miziwhoami for sneaks/updates :hugs:

1 Like

Episode 8 is now out! :maple_leaf:

Thank you for this thread! Here is my story:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

1 Like

This is my first story The Research Assistant

Genre: Romance

Author: PlantLady

Story type: Limelight

Customization: Full CC

Instagram: @plantlady_episode

Description: You’re an ambitious literature student who is just about to start her new job as Research Assistant. What happens when the Professor you work for turns out to be your Mr. Darcy?

Link:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :cherry_blossom:
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 7 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

Eat Stake link

Story Description

April’s an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)

Dangerous DNA (LL) link

Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who’s Watching Me? link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy’s life is in so much trouble,so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble that’s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.

Far Away link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy joins the strongest, hottest fighting team there is, to help take down a ruthless enemy, and her clan! But how will she focus, with a hot romance and a target on her back?

Swiftfist link

1 Like