ICARUS - Story updates, sneak peaks, releases

ICARUS - STORY RELEASE
For the past year, I’ve been working intensively with my story ICARUS. I’ve written, re-done, accidentally erased lines, re-read, written, re-done 'til my hands have bled. It’s not entirely done - yet - but I can’t contain myself from starting to release it. So, the time has finally come!

I want to thank friends and family (especially my boyfriend) for your support, encouragement and for putting up with me obsessing about writing, coding and planning. And I want to give a great thank you to everyone who’s helped me this far with proofreading and beta-testing.
@biancahail
@Melish.episode
@saray.episode
@agatya

Lastly, a special thank you to @biancahail for all your help with amazing ideas, suggestions and for being a great friend :blob_hearts:

ICARUS by Archangel

A Thriller|Mystery|Sci-Fi - story

Story description
A cunning detective and an evasive criminal cross paths and together they realize that flying too close to the sun might be their greatest downfall.

ICARUS CONTAINS:

• Two MC:s

• Mature themes

• Impactful and meaningful choices

• Multiple endings

• Important side-characters

Here’s some more information on ICARUS, that I released on my instagram @archangel.stories earlier today!

What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

LINK TO READ ICARUS

:heart: YOU GUYS MATTER :heart:
So please, give my story a chance! I would be incredibly grateful! :heart:

Follow my instagram @archangel.stories for updates, sneak peaks, general trivia and have a look at my carrd https://archangelstories.carrd.co/ for information about release schedule/dates and general questions.

Sidenote: This is not a promote your own story thread. Please, respect that.

32 Likes

Oh my god… Loved the cover

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s created by the talented @hanna.digiart on insta!

I would love if you gave my story a try :heart_eyes::white_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Bump! This sounds like a great story lol, not my personal preference but love the idea lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! :cherry_blossom: It’s probably not for everyone, but I believe that it’s worth to give it a try at least :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! So happy you liked it! :heart:

Ooohh!! This looks so interesting!! Adding to my favorites now!! :relaxed::blob_hearts:

1 Like

not my type of story usually but since you worked so hard on this i’ll check it out when my passes refill

1 Like

Ooh, the cover and the description has me hooked! Might give a read sometime soon <3

2 Likes

Thank you! Would love to hear what you think of it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :blob_hearts: I hope you’ll like it even if it’s not your preference in a story :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you’ll like it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely going to read it!<3

1 Like

Thank you! That makes me so happy! Would love to hear your thoughts! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! @Archangel All the best! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Melish! Your help has been invaluable, and I hope you want to continue helping me out with proofreading/beta-reading! You’re awesome! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Everyone’s engagement both here and on instagram makes me incredibly happy! Thank you all for your support! :blob_hearts:

Here’s some more information on ICARUS, that I released on my instagram @archangel.stories earlier today! (That I will add to the main post as well :relaxed:)

What is the general plot of ICARUS?

How often do you update?

1 Like

I have seen the cover and @Spiegel.TheMirror recommendation on Insta, I am definitely checking it soon :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! That makes me so happy to hear! She’s been a great inspiration to me :white_heart: :black_heart: I hope you’ll enjoy my story :white_heart:

Ooh this sounds so cool! Will definitely check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like