Story was flagged, not understanding due to giving credit in credit section

Like I have some art scenes in some chapters of my story and Although I bought the art on commission, I still give the artist credit, like I can’t draw, like why not right?

I just received an email, from them in response to the corrections I made, from what I was reading, ok they said “conduct” can be reported on a story and because of that a “spot check” was done and that’s why I got the email about the credits section, they went back and checked and seen that I removed it and Now their telling me I can now put my story back up in circulation. :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: whatever that was I just experienced isn’t stopping me. I felt bummed yesterday because I took the story down, but now I waiting on approvals, because some overlays that were originally approve they went back and rejected it, that’s what I’m pretty much waiting on now. I have to go back into earlier chapters and fix some scenes now because of that.

You know what? I want to take a minute and Thank all you guys, I started writing on this app 2 years ago now and I now so much now because you guys, if someone came to me and asked me to code a story for them, I’m now able to do it and that’s because of you guys! I’ve gotten offers to leave this platform and write on another with pay and I turned it down because 1 they don’t have animation coding like this one do and I just love this platform. I can code a lot better, make my own overlays if I need to, background etc. But I wouldn’t have been able to do none of it without help from you guys! I’m starting to see that everyone isn’t you guys, but I guess it comes with the territory. You guys on this platform and people like you guys truely are the MVP’s of Episode, you’re the best and I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! If any of you guys ever need something from me, just drop me a dm and I’m there, If I can help then I will! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Moved to to Episode Fan Community since Site Feedback is for forum-related discussions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: