Story with male main character / BL

Hi, so I have been wondering. Would you guys read a story with male main character? If no, then why? Also, would you read BL (boys love) in episode? I’m really curious. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course! We need more male MC!! I am tired of seeing female all the time, so let’s get more MALE MCs!

Yes!!! We also have authors who writes BL, and I love it.

4 Likes

yaaaay :))

1 Like

Yay male MCs!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to read a story with a male mc for a while. It’s always a female, and while that’s great, us authors should sometimes change it up, you know? :grinning:

4 Likes

More male MC’s? Yes please!

2 Likes

One of my stories has a male MC!

Male main characters are great. There aren’t many on the app. I don’t know your sexuality or knowledge of the LGBTQ community. A lot of BL stories show poor representations of the LGBTQ community. I would be careful when writing about that topic

6 Likes

Hell yeah! I am tired of girl MC’s and straight or girlxgirl relationships! We need soft gay in episode!

2 Likes

Yeah I love stories with male mcs! I wish there were more.

2 Likes

I definitely agree, there are some certain gems out there though! This problem prompted me to try and write my own story to research and represent well!

3 Likes

If you’d like to read a story with a male MC and also have a male LI (and 2 female ones as well), you could give my story a go!

2 Likes

I know, I read many BL stories, and they don’t really show how is it for someone in LGBTQ community. I will research more about this topic before I start writing the story! :))

1 Like

Yes I would read a story with a male mc. We honestly need more of those, so if you’re thinking of writing one, the go for it! And YES I would read a bl story, as long as it’s well made.

Currenty writing one myself :wink:

2 Likes

oooh i agree, we need more male MC!

we do need more male MCs and proper representations of LGBTQ+ characters in stories! i’ve read a few where the gay character is a token gay, and that’s just infuriating cough the kiss list cough mind you the stories are feature stories and not community stories. do better episode

The program contains girls for the main character, and if there is a man it becomes a gay story, why?
I don’t know!

The most important now that I am still writing my story and until now I have not finished writing it.

The main character will be a male so I hope you like it when it is ready. :shushing_face:

I am writing two stories right now that are both from the males perspective.

Story title: Coffee Shop Girl
Author on the app: lost in the story
Genre: Comedy
Story decription:Grace Hale is your typical girl next door.
She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer Halloway dreams of.
One problem, She is unavailable.
Style: Limelight
Ongoing.
Release date is at the end of March.

The second story I am writing is.

Story title: R&R Stupid Cupid
Author on the app: lost in the story
Genre: Romance
Story decription:Zach, he is one of the many love gods that are sent to earth
to shoot humans with the love bug.
But what happens when he falls for one of them?
Style: Limelight
Ongoing.
Out Now!