Story with no cliches? You are welcome 💋❤️🥩

Tired of bad boys, mean girls, MC nerds, MC’s who can’t stand up for herself, gang leaders and other boring sh*t like that? I won’t bore you🥩
I’m welcome to introduce you to my baby “The Case of Dreamers”

I’m currently writing a new story (romance/action). Which will be out really soon.

After dreaming about each other, you finally find the person from your dreams. Navigating through challenges with someone new, you find the answers to the biggest mystery of your life along with the FBI.

My story has FBI, University life (with no mean girls and bad boys at all, don’t know how it’s possible) and mystery case.

My story offers:

•No love from a Frist sight
•Full CC for LI and MC
•Name the characters
•Choices which matter
•Good chapter length (not a waist of tickets)
•Characters with personalities, and no bimbos

If you feel interested, it’s always a pleasure to have YOU as a reader.
For more details, updates and sneakpeaks @val_episode_

15 Likes

you forgot to tell what the story is about

1 Like

here you go

2 Likes

Nice! It sounds great and pretty interesting!!! I’m eager for it to be published! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m here for it :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out when it’s released. Let us know?

2 Likes

Will do :cut_of_meat::heart:

1 Like

Omg girl I love your idea!! It is kind of similiar to mine, except I’m at a lower level with a police force LOL
I can’t wait to read it! please let me know when you are going to publish it xxx

2 Likes

Np and tell me more about your story!:heart:

2 Likes

Sure thing! We can PM each other about it :grin:

2 Likes

This story looks amazing tag me when it is out! @Valeriya.B Also what font did you use for the cover? We are all using police in our story :joy: @eliseclairmont and I are too :joy:

2 Likes

The "The Case of " is The evil within
And “Dreamers” is Hacker

And I will keep u updated! <3

1 Like

Thanks, what website did you use for those fonts?

Dafont.com

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Always welcome <3

1 Like

Actually more interested in gangs then covers where girl can’t stand up for herself. If I was that girl that boy would have like 3 bitch slaps in his face.

1 Like

Oh it sounds good ^^ Definitely going to check it out :smiley:

Where exactly do you see a girl who can’t stand up for herself? Did you read the story? No. Why are you judging it’s cover? Personally I think the art is beautiful and there’s nothing wrong with that. Judging by it it’s probably enemies to lovers or smth like that and it’s a popular trope we all love and not something ‘toxic’ or whatever. Just stop spreading hate for stupid reasons, tnx

I wish ppl would stop bringing small authors down and keep their mouth shut Sometimes, smh.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s… A very silly way of thinking…

4 Likes