Story with no cliches? You are welcome šŸ’‹ā¤ļøšŸ„©

true

No offense, but why does it seem like you want to bring the author down? Like damn, just let her do her thing. And if it is in the wrong shelf either she will edit it or an admin, smh.

6 Likes

Sounds interesting! :smiley:

1 Like

I know, I just said FBI so everyone knows, I will change it in a story :heart:

1 Like

And donā€™t start ā€žfightsā€œ :sweat_smile: Everyone can say opinion, and if someone doesnā€™t like the (but most people do), Iā€™m okay with it. :heart:

Your replies areā€¦ something else.

7 Likes

OMG gal the storyā€™s bae. I love the plot and the cover! Could u tag me once itā€™s out? :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes :heart:

1 Like

Exactly but I have seen that she spreads a lot of negative energy in the forums,no offense.
Btw @Valeriya.B sounds exciting!

2 Likes

Sounds interesting, do let me know when itā€™s published!

1 Like

will do <3

1 Like

This story sounds so good, donā€™t listen to people who have their negative opinions about it. I canā€™t wait to read it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will tell you when itā€™s out <3 and thx <333

Omg this looks great! And I have no idea what the others are talking about I honestly love the cover! Please let me know when it outāœØ

1 Like

Will do <333

1 Like

Tired of bad boys, mean girls, MC nerds, MCā€™s who canā€™t stand up for herself, gang leaders and another boring sh*t like that? I wonā€™t bore youšŸ„©
Iā€™m welcome to introduce you to my baby ā€œThe Case of Dreamersā€

Iā€™m currently writing a new story (romance/action). Which will be out really soon.

As youā€™re living the perfect life, a mysterious stranger finds his way to you in your dreamsā€¦but what if this undeniable connection starts taking place as youā€™re awake?

My story has FBI, University life (with no mean girls and bad boys at all, donā€™t know how itā€™s possible) and mystery case.

My story offers:

ā€¢No love from a Frist sight
ā€¢Full CC for LI and MC
ā€¢Name the characters
ā€¢Choices which matter
ā€¢Good chapter length (not a waist of tickets)
ā€¢Characters with personalities, and no bimbos

If you feel interested, itā€™s always a pleasure to have YOU as a reader.
For more details, updates, and sneak peeks @val_episode_

(Sorry if you didnā€™t want to be tagged)
@Amphia, @Epi.Bloom, @Yarha, @Danielle318, @shaharPie, @Freya001.episode, @hanna_epi, @ananya.episode, @Jenclouds, @Laci.Epi

Since all of you asked when I will release my story, I would love to ask you if someone of you will have time or will be interesting in testing the first episode? (Of course, no passes needed)

12 Likes

is it ink?

Nice! This sounds like a wonderful story! Iā€™ll check it out.

@SpookySherry @epy.neha @phlegmatic @Faith.episode.cats @LISAANNEMARIEE (@Samii hope you all might be interested, too. And I hope I tagged the right people. :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

hahah I tested out all three of the first episodes already :grin: :grin:
it was amazing!! All you HAVE to read it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll chech it out but WHO DID YOUR COVER???

3 Likes