Story with Points System...Would You Read?

So, I find the points system on episode is grossly underrated and under-utilized. I decided to take matters into my own hands and start a story where the points system genuinely does matter. Without giving too much away, it’s a spy thriller where your character gains skills through the point system. So say you gain the skill BALANCE through training. Then, you go up against a competitor in the real world. If you gained the balance skill and you’re fighting on a narrow area, you’ll be much more likely to win the fight. If you don’t acquire balance, you’re more likely to lose. Then, some choices will also be locked if you don’t possess enough skill.
The idea is that you could read the story ten times and have a completely different storyline and ending, all depending on your decisions and choices.
Basically, would you read it? It’s a lot of effort, so I’d like to know if it’s something worth pursuing. I’ve already got a bit done, so I’ve got a good grasp on the point system. Just want to know if I should continue. :slight_smile:

Yeesssss. I would love to read a story like that! Please tell me what the name is once you make it!

i use it with choices in my story . so that people can get a diffrent ending on how many points they have

Choices that matter is definitely a good idea. I’d read it. Let me know when it’s published. :grin:

It’s definitely a great idea!

I personally don’t use the points system because of all the multiple outcomes. It makes it tough.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.