Story writing tips/story detail tips (i need some serious help bois)

Omg. You saying you could talk anyones ear off about astrology is relatable. I’m the same way with my favorite artist Lil peep. You probably don’t know who that is but he’s daddy and super talented (rip to him :heart: :confused:). I’m super passionate about music even tho I can’t carry a note to save my life and don’t have one creative bone in my body so i’d never be able to write a song :joy:. I might make one of my characters passionate about music too. Also i’m the same way with planning. it’s definitely not my thing. I’m a figure it out as i go type of person for sure. Its never really worked out while writing but I think that’s just a motivation issue.

1 Like

are you kidding? i love lil peep🤧

1 Like

Biiiiiiiiiiiitch. That’s awesome.

If its a sci-fi, mystery or fantasy I can’t really help because I’m still trying to understand how to write those genres myself, however if its teen fiction, YA or drama, something I learned was it helps to make things slightly personal, because good descriptions and understanding comes from writing something you’re familiar with - obviously change things up, but add in feelings and maybe even a personal event/person or two to spur on the story (this helps with keeping you motivated and making the character development good too)

I suppose this advice can work with the emotional aspect of mystery, fantasy or comedy though :thinking:

1 Like

Oh and I have two old threads on character and plot development/foundation if they’ll help at all

1 Like

Character development/foundation guide

Plot development guide

Hope these help and good luck with your story! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank u sm!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

no problem x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.