Storyline Help šŸ’•

Sooo I have this cute idea for a Christmas story which would also be my K&T contest submission (maybe). It starts with the main character Noelle who LOVES Christmas and just the whole winter season. She works as an elf in the mall who helps take pictures of kids with Santa during the winter season. Her love interest, Nicholas (get itā€¦ like old Saint Nick), is the guy who plays Santa Clause for the mall. The twist is Nicholas is like a ā€œhotā€ Santa. He dresses up in a beard and stuff for the kids, but he become a more ā€œsexyā€ Santa for pictures later in the evening for the young adult shoppersā€¦ idk this mall wanted to make more moneyšŸ˜‚

So anyways I have the basics, but Iā€™m kinda struggling on the key part. How, when, and where do Noelle and Nicholas have their ā€œforbiddenā€ kiss and what could that kiss cause?? I want this story to be on the shorter side (10-15 episodes), so pitch ideas that wouldnā€™t go into an extremely deep plot lol. So please please everyone share their thoughts!!!:grin:

Side Note: The whole ā€œhot Santaā€ is not supposed to be inappropriate at allā€¦ it will all obviously follow episodeā€™s guidelines.

Please people, keep sharing your thoughts! I need lots of ideas!

1 Like

They should have a kiss under the mistletoe! Maybe Nicholas had been flirting with Noelle playfully as he does with most other girls. Noelle has had it up to here with his flirting and just isnā€™t having it. One night they leave the mall and Nicolas walks Noelle to the bus stop, doing his usual flirting of course. They find that under the bus shelter someone has tied a mistletoe, Nicolas takes this as an opportunity to go FULL FLIRT MODE and Noelle is just like OH FOR GOD SAKE FINE! And kisses him

Then some Christmas magic happensā€¦ time stops around them, the snow stops mid fall. They look to the sky and see a sleigh pulled by reindeer soaring towards the ground. It lands in the center of the road. They approach the sleigh tentatively and find a helpful elf who claims they are running late! And they must return to the north pole at once. Confused, they finally look at each other and realize NICOLAS LOOKS LIKE SANTA AND NOELLE LOOKS LIKE A REAL ELF! They go with the elf to the north pole and discover that the mistletoe was placed there by the Christmas spirits and the only way for them to get back home and to normal is for them to make Christmas happen!

Idk just found an idea and ran with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

OMG! I honestly love that idea!! Very fun and original! There is a lot of potential with this idea! I also had the thought of mistletoe lol! Thanks so much for your idea! :grin::relaxed:

1 Like

All good man! Happy writing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.