Storys for me to read :)

Just bought an unlimited pass so looking for some good stories to read if anyone has any recomendations prefer something where choices matter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you read Adrenaline? It is almost complete and you would be able to read most of it!

1 Like

I will check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love it if you read my story and gave me some feedback? It’s called Hale Huna

1 Like

and yes, adrenaline is an awesome story, it’s my all-time favourite

1 Like

I am loving your story!

1 Like

aw really? Thanks!

1 Like

Aw no need to say thank you. It is just the truth and it deserves more regonition!

1 Like

You’re so amazing boo

1 Like

I have read your story already :slight_smile: its in my favourites waiting for the next episode :slight_smile: :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have DD: Rock Your Socks Off and If you like fantasy Dark Temptation by @Menia and Mystery Slumber Party By Lucky!

2 Likes

aw that’s so sweet thank you!

2 Likes

Here’s mine, I’d be happy if you read it:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

1 Like

Stories to read-
River and Infamous Topdogs by Alexandria (@Alexmiw) , as well as her other stories.
The Bermuda Triangle by @MidnightMaiden , as well as her other stories.
Both of them are super awesome writers and very talented :wink:

1 Like

The Vampire Brothers has choices that matter.

1 Like

12 nights by @ameerah

2 Likes

One of the girls (guy mc)

1 Like

Thank you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Np! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You would love Dirty Sexy Teenagers! There are 50 episodes and trust me the story is worth it! It has over a million reads! I laughed at every episode!

You could also try mine which is Video Game Heroes! But that’s if you want lol. It’s new. Author: Chinwe

1 Like