Stories that I CBA to do (Ultimate Story Writing Hub)

I have some ideas for anyone to use!

Storyline 1:
SUMMARY: He’s the perfect man. He’s everything you want. But he’s not who you think he is. He’s hiding something, and he will do anything to prevent anyone finding out.

-Basically MC finally met her dream man. He’s perfect and everything she could wish for. But there is more than meets the eye. A murder is all over the news, and he’s the murderer. But you don’t know, until you piece the puzzle together. You confront him, but he of course manipulates you. Now what he does and if you tell the police is up for to decide.

Storyline 2:
SUMMARY: Being the new girl at school is difficult, until the mean girl takes you under her wing. What will come of this unlikely pairing?

-You just moved and your a new girl at school. To help you, the mean girl/bad girl takes you under her wing. But as your relationship with her progresses, you find out her secrets and what her life is really like. You might just even be catching feelings and questioning your sexuality.

2 Likes

@Avags123 can i have watched , closed doors and working from darkness

2 Likes

@Anna_Marie do story have a tittle this is interesting :innocent:

2 Likes

Nope, I didn’t think of any titles.

2 Likes

@Avags123

can i have greatest show girl

can i have for ice skating

The sounds of Blades in the morning

1 Like

oh :hushed: that alright

1 Like

@Anna_Marie
storyline 1:
tittle
immortal regeted

story 2:
tittle
impossible tringle

2 Likes

Course, glad you like them :grinning:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re welcome and Thanks you :innocent: for helping me

1 Like

Hey, these ideas sound great. Do you want me to add these to the main post and ovbiously link them as yours?

2 Likes

@Kande10 Would you like me to take these from the original thread for you?

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

Okay :grinning:

1 Like

@Avags123 i was taking picture for each idea for it so i can code and stuff for it like for 3 of story because i don’t get write it on paper

1 Like

:innocent:

1 Like

Okay, hope you enjoy writing the stories

2 Likes

That’s great, hope you make it amazing

3 Likes

Thanks you so much :hugs:

2 Likes

I like closed doors!! It’s actually really unique!! And you can tag me as much as you want :relaxed: (I will probably reply :smiley:)

Making a poll to make it easier!!

• Closed Doors
  • Academy for the precious
  • The race against time
  • Nightmares are dreams too
  • Project super human
  • Falling for a catfish
  • Mixed bunch
  • Working out
  • Fortune
  • change

0 voters

This took me a while :joy: @Avags123

4 Likes

Wow, commitment, This is good so people can vote for which one they like the best, maybe I should add this to the original post.

3 Likes