Storyy ReCoMmEnDaTiOnS?

MY VERY FIRST AND NEW STORYYY

1 Like

I have a completed story and an ongoing one if either of them take your fancy :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

sure
bump :blob_hearts:

Here is my reveal story, new episodes coming really soon!

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

This is my other story, it’s my first, so directing isn’t perfect yet.

Title: Ring of life
Genre: fantasy
Chapters: 11 (on going!)
Author: emma.writes.episode
Description: A ring. It keeps you alive, it kills you without. When taken away, the former owner dies. If you are chosen, there is no coming back. Can you complete your mission?
Ring_or_dead_posterThumb_r5lxj4SQHk

1 Like

looks amazing

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!

If you’re into murder mysteries, you should check out my story :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Both LIs are fully customizable.

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

WOW! looks fantastic

1 Like

Ooo one of my fav genre’s sure!

Hello, here is mine if you are interested :blush:

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CC LL *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

Instagram : christine_episode22

1 Like

You can try reading my story :smiley: .

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

~Hey hun, here’s my story!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

NEW ART COVER COMING SOON!!! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Hey @MagThapella here is my story if you’ll like.
Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL

Link

1 Like

Hi! :blush: If you want to read a sci-fi comedy, here’s my story:)

Name: Space Lovers

Genre: Comedy

Description: After discovering the ability to see invisible planets, Ariadna becomes a member of Russian Space Searchers Crew. These six are so different, but still manage to be friends and lighten the atmosphere every time they gather! Help Ariadna and the Crew to discover love, friendship and mysteries of the Galaxy that are hidden under the polished facade in the adventure of a lifetime - Space Lovers!

Story link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6254863190917120

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for doing this :heart:
Here’s mine.
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

are they limelight or ink

1 Like

Broken by Maya

1 Like

It is Halloween… the perfect time for kids and… murderers to dress up, come out and play. Can you unmask the killer and stay alive to tell the story?

Title: Clue: The Missing Mascot
Author: Evina
Genre: Mystery
Style: LL
Number of Episodes: 9 (COMPLETE)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5613906834030592

CC
LGBT
4 DIFFERENT ENDINGS

1 Like

Here’s mine, love!
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -8
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like