Straight Slicked Back bug

I don’t use it usually, but this is definitely my new favorite hairstyle.

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hahahahahaha!!

Oh my god this reminded me of when I was reading an episode story my character won a bet with one of her male friends and I got the option to make the guy streak or something else I was like STREAK FOR SURE! so the guy runs down the street with the blocker things and I don’t see this guy until towards the end of this story and he’s naked! He’s at the park with the paparazzi taking loads of pictures of this event in a park then later the couple gets married and guess who is still sporting their birthday suit! I tried to restart my phone thinking that would fix it all through that time but it wouldn’t. But I showed my husband all that guys glory he got all mad, I was like calm down he has a blocker thing

1 Like

I CANT OMGGG lol

1 Like

Hello friend! Lovely day isn’t is?

1 Like

Yeah! And are you writing any stories atm?

Trying but I wanted my first story to be special so I’m writing it from one of personal experiences but I keep chickening out when I’m trying to put uncomfortable stuff in and going around the stupid topic. But I think part of me is scared because it’s been like 14-15 years since it happened

1 Like

You should read a book called Chinese Cinderella, it was written by a woman who was abused during her childhood and writing it really helped her speak out about it

A huge part of me wants to draw my own title page because I used to draw before I became a mom I drew anime I was really good it’s coming back and I have a few ideas for a title page

1 Like

I’ll do that I’ll look it up real quick

1 Like

I have multiple people who abused me in my stories in multiple ways parents but I noticed as the years went by it was coming from my mom then the stories about this guy I dated who really abused and used me in so many ways and because of my home situation I didn’t want to go home so I stayed for about 4 years maybe 5 but it’s really embarrassing.

1 Like