While enjoying an Around the World cruise, who would worry something bad could happen. Most people left their worries and stress back at the dock, while others were nervous or concerned for their own reasons. Either way, nobody would have imagined that the most terrible thing that could happen, would actually happen.
You were enjoying the cruise with friends, family, coworkers, or even just by yourself, when the storm came. Soon after, you’re waking up on the beach, hopefully with everyone that you know still alive and out of harms way. You will have to find other survivors of the shipwreck, and work to find food, clean water, and shelter to survive, but little does anybody know, the bone of you are alone on the island. The natives, unknown to the rest of the world, are not pleased to have strangers on their island.
In the RP the characters will have to struggle to survive. There is chances for your character to die. Hunger, thirst, the weather, the natives, and nature, will all be factors in your character’s chances of survival.
I will be watching what your characters do and I will let you know if you have your character do something they can’t do.
- Standard roleplaying rules apply.
- Don’t get mad at me when your character gets sick, injured, or even killed. It is based off of the choices of your character and other characters.
- Be realistic with what your character does and knows how to do.
- I don’t require it, but I recommend making your character unique and different from your usual characters. It makes it more challenging/fun.
- Check your grammar/spelling!
- No matter what, spell out the whole word when you type something, unless a character is specifically writing it that way etc. Ex. Write you instead of u
- 3 sentences minimum per post, but I really want more. But if it’s less than 3, I will get on to you for it.
Remember, I have made these islands from scratch so they can fit my own plans for weather/dangers, so if a few things aren’t 100% normal, these islands are fiction of my own creation.
Also don’t forget, the important part is that your characters are trying to survive. I will keep an eye on how/when they eat and drink water, and what they choose to do. Their choices can lead to injuries, sickness, or death.