Stranded RP/SG - Signups & Chat

Stranded RP/SG

While enjoying an Around the World cruise, who would worry something bad could happen. Most people left their worries and stress back at the dock, while others were nervous or concerned for their own reasons. Either way, nobody would have imagined that the most terrible thing that could happen, would actually happen.
You were enjoying the cruise with friends, family, coworkers, or even just by yourself, when the storm came. Soon after, you’re waking up on the beach, hopefully with everyone that you know still alive and out of harms way. You will have to find other survivors of the shipwreck, and work to find food, clean water, and shelter to survive, but little does anybody know, the bone of you are alone on the island. The natives, unknown to the rest of the world, are not pleased to have strangers on their island.

In the RP the characters will have to struggle to survive. There is chances for your character to die. Hunger, thirst, the weather, the natives, and nature, will all be factors in your character’s chances of survival.
I will be watching what your characters do and I will let you know if you have your character do something they can’t do.

Rules
  • Standard roleplaying rules apply.
  • Don’t get mad at me when your character gets sick, injured, or even killed. It is based off of the choices of your character and other characters.
  • Be realistic with what your character does and knows how to do.
  • I don’t require it, but I recommend making your character unique and different from your usual characters. It makes it more challenging/fun.
  • Check your grammar/spelling!
  • No matter what, spell out the whole word when you type something, unless a character is specifically writing it that way etc. Ex. Write you instead of u
  • 3 sentences minimum per post, but I really want more. But if it’s less than 3, I will get on to you for it.

Signup Form
Faceclaims
Information on the Islands

Remember, I have made these islands from scratch so they can fit my own plans for weather/dangers, so if a few things aren’t 100% normal, these islands are fiction of my own creation.
Also don’t forget, the important part is that your characters are trying to survive. I will keep an eye on how/when they eat and drink water, and what they choose to do. Their choices can lead to injuries, sickness, or death.

13 Likes

I encourage you to plan characters out with other people, and feel free to ask me any questions you have.

If you want to have a character who worked on the ship, just let me know what job on the ship ahead of time.

You are free to sign up!

Tags

@Kale @AnimeOtome @Thecode004 @Beth_Episode @Reigntheworld
@EchoRavencroft @Ella @jdepisode @maddy_roleplayz @fal.renet1398 @brinn @vanilla @Rose.M @oorgeloop @Alexwrites @Coolepisodes @mira_bella @kitty4322

7 Likes

Reserve for two females, I will sign up when I get home.

Also, can my first character work on the ship as the Chief mate?

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Sounds good. And don’t worry take your time on them if you need to.

Sure.

2 Likes

Reserve for a female

1 Like

Reserve for female and male.

1 Like

Sounds good. Let me know when you submit.

1 Like

Reserve for a female and the male. Would it be okay if the female works as a roomkeeper? (She’d clean up the rooms on the cruise.)

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Any of those is good.

1 Like

Can I reserve for 2 males?

Yes you may

1 Like

Reserve for a female!
I wanted my female to be on a honeymoon, would anyone want to make her husband/wife?

2 Likes

Sounds good.

I’ll give other people the opportunity first, but if nobody wants to I can.

3 Likes

Hey i want to sing up am new can anyone help me out please !

By the way, if I didn’t mention it before, the cruise the characters are/were on is an Around the World cruise, so they stop in many places around the world and the cruise is supposed to last just over 3 and a half months.

2 Likes

I know Imma want to reserve a few peeps, just not entirely sure on plans, kinda brainstormin. But is the Captain kinda for u to make or do you think I could take a shot at making the captain? :thinking:

Otherwise I could probably make a character for the honeymoon @Kale was talkin’ about unless someone else was itching to do that and then I’d probably be making another male and a female…

3 Likes

Hey there @Hailey26 since you are new I recommend reading over the How to rp/sg thread. That thread will help explain a lot. Any other questions you may have any of us can be happy to answer for you.

1 Like

If you would like to make the captain you definitely can! I did have one thing in mind specifically for the captain though. The captain will have a 14-16 year old daughter that I am making.

2 Likes