Stranded RP/SG - Signups & Chat

Don’t worry, Giphy got you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it took me long to get this gif so appreciate it >;c

1 Like

There’s a couple issues…

At 22 she probably wouldn’t be a lawyer yet. After finishing standard college stuff, she would then have to enroll in law school.

Only a week off for the cruise wouldn’t be enough due to the length of the cruise. We can just remove it saying she was off for a week though.

And do you want the fc that you included on the sign up form, or the one you linked on your post?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t mind if you remove it, and yes I’d like my fc on the link. And i dont mind if you change it to make her enroll in law school then become a lawyer.

Im literally typing this before school so uh ill have to reply again after school

1 Like

Hey! When is it going to start? I want to know how much I have left to create Daisy.

Also when I said that Princeton can’t knot… I meant those sailing knots and the other difficult ones… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve kinda been waiting for there to be what I feel is a good number of signups, but I’m hoping to start this either July 19th or 20th. So next Friday or Saturday. But still I recommend getting signups in sooner too.

And yeah I figured that’s what you meant by he can’t knot.

1 Like

Oof, okay. I’ll create her in two days from now :blush:

1 Like

oooook need to get myself on this. So I’m making a captain, @Littlefeets what’s his daughters name? Is it the girl with the camera in fcs? @Kale You still needed a husband or something right?
Then I think I was making another lady (I’m planning on her having a husband but if I make him myself he’ll probs end up dying sooner or later), uhhhh and then I believe I had another guy…so I’ll get started on those then

3 Likes

I haven’t made his daughter yet. The girl of mine in the fcs currently is just my other character. I was actually just about to give a reminder

2 Likes

Ooooooooh. Just wondering so I could figure out a bio. What did you say she was like again?

2 Likes

All I had said that I had was her age. That she would be about 16.

2 Likes

Goodness, I completely forgot about this! PM?

1 Like

Just a reminder

@Cheshire.Cat @AnimeOtome @Alexwrites @Coolepisodes @Thecode004 @jdepisode @Kale @Rose.M @EchoRavencroft @boujee @SilverRose

I plan to start the RP on Saturday this week.
I will allow for signups after the rp begins, at least early on. But it is better to have signups in to start with everyone else.

And if anybody wants to tag others you know who may be interested, feel free.

8 Likes

@StoneCold
@marie6867
@maddy_roleplayz ??

2 Likes

Gotcha! I submitted my girl.

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just another reminder

@Cheshire.Cat @AnimeOtome @Alexwrites @Coolepisodes @Thecode004 @jdepisode @Kale @Rose.M @EchoRavencroft @boujee @SilverRose
I know some of you have submitted but I’m tagging everyone.

I plan to start the RP on Saturday this week.
I will allow for signups after the rp begins, at least early on. But it is better to have signups in to start with everyone else.

And if anybody wants to tag others you know who may be interested, feel free.

10 Likes

I’m currently drafting my character. I still need to write her personality and bio and polish them, then all I need to find is the FC.

3 Likes

Sounds good. I just wanted to get another reminder out there

2 Likes

Can I reserve for a female or do you need a male?

You can reserve for either one or both.

1 Like