STRANGE/DIFFICULT stories

Wondering if anyone has ever thought of writing a story backwards? I think it would be very different and difficult.

I actually thought of this. Some stories start with a point, then go back and start from the beginning to tell. I think it could be well done but it really depends on the story.

1 Like

Yeah agreed. At first I thought write the story then just tell/act it out backwards. Everyones pretty much forward thinkers and to think of previous things in a story would still require all the feelings and emotions which may be hard. Me since Iā€™m new 3 years would go by and Iā€™d announce OK, my first last episode written backwards is doneā€¦lol

Itā€™d be confusing if the whole story was written in backwards. But if it was 5 episodes or something similar, Iā€™d be okay with it. Itā€™d be interesting to see.

Would a strange story be considered one where all the main character(s) die and you ā€œloseā€?

The hard part would be trying to include choices :thinking:

1 Like

I read one story that was kinda backwards? Like you knew the ending but the story was how she got there. It was interesting and I think it was goodā€¦ except you knew the ending lol

1 Like

Is it weird that when I saw you typing I was expecting you to say ā€œchallenge acceptedā€ and then start coming up with some 200+ endings story where the endings are beginnings?

o.o

ahh ideas nuuu what have you done XD

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m terrible :laughing: But also, do itttttt

1 Like