So am too lazy to code at the moment and decided to make this thread! I’m a huge fan of Stranger Things, my mom and I binge watched it right as the seasons came out! Loved season 3 but it left me with many questions and a broken heart.
1. What is your theory on how Jim Hopper might’ve survived or if he actually did die?
Jim Hopper is my favorite character, the show really wouldn’t be the same without him!
2. How do you feel about Billy’s death? Many people want to believe that he survived but it’s clear that he was killed by the Mind Flayer.
My mom actually asked me to download the chapter with this exact scene of him talking to Eleven so that she could rewatch it whenever. She said it was majestic and beautiful We both fan-girled over him .
3. During season 3 I had an inkling that Will is gay, did you also notice this? There were a few hints.
I would love to see his personality grow and I wonder what kind of relationshiop will blossom for him.
4. How do you feel about Eleven’s and Mike’s relationship?
I loved their relationship in the first two seasons but the third wasn’t too great for me. I felt like Eleven was too badass for Mike. Mike isn’t one of my fave characters
5. Is there anything else you want to mention about the show?