Stranger Things RP ~Made Up Season 3~

SPOILER ALERT WATCH STRANGER THINGS

In Hawkins Indiana 1983, There was Lucas, Dustin and Will, And there was Mike, But then Will got lost in the upside down! Oh no! But Will got back… from the Upside down… By the help of the girl named: Eleven… You can watch this on Netflix, Or you already watched it. So, a couple of you are new to Hawkins… you can sign up here:

(Slides are coming soon)

Regular Important Characters!

Eleven- @Coolepisodes
Mike- @UltimaW
Dustin- @Epi.Sympatics
Lucas- @livvy613
Max- @livvy613
Hopper- @Coolepisodes
Will-@Epi.sympatics
Will’s Mom- ?
Max’s Brother-?
Johnathan- ?
Nancy- @Ella
Elevens sister- ?
Steve- ?
(more later)

Also, we have a girl with powers like El, her name is Jessica. Her number is 018!

@Epi.Sympatics is @Luminous, Luminous is her old account
You should know all the rules, from other rps, I’m too lazy to type them so yeah. But, if your not signing up then don’t click any of those links if your not signing up.

Also here is a wiki about stranger things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Things

Let’s start! Max and the boys are at the Pool! Begin!

Steve
I watched as the kids swam around in my pool. I took a huge gulp of my “lemonade” and opened a magazine. Taking my sunglasses, I put them on slowly. Thank goodness it’s summer.

Mike

“Do I have to do this? I searisly don’t wannna” as he stood on the ground next to the pool

Max

I’d cannonball into the pool, my hair sticking to my face.

“ C’mon guys!! Or are you scared? “

Mike

“PFFT” jump’s into the pool making the water splash everywere “who’s scared now?”

Eleven
She was wearing a swimsuit. Her eyes looking at the pool. At least the Mind Flayer is gone. She sighed, as she looked around her. She put her feet into the pool, as she jumped into the pool, water splashed. El giggled.

Mike

“You Okay El” he questioned

Steve
“Careful!” I shouted, crossing my arms. I sighed. Please don’t let any of them get hurt…

Lucas

He’d sigh, stepping up to the edge and belly flopping in.

“ AW SHIT!! THAT HURT!! “ He yelled as he resurfaced.

Max

She’d swim over to Lucas.

“ You okay, Stalker? “ He’d nod slowly, rubbing his stomach.

Eleven
“Y-Yes.” She softly smiled. “It’s just… the upside down… I don’t think it’s still closed.” She sighed.

@UltimaW

Mike

“Awww Luke You Gonna cry?” splashing him with water

Swims over to El “Think Posittive” Splashe’s El with water

“CATCH ME IF YOU CAN” swims to the opisite side of the pool

Eleven
She giggles, she splashed water back at Mike. It was so fun.

Max

She’d tilt her head menacingly. Slowly, she’d swim over to Mike.

“ OH SHIT!! YOU’RE DEAD NOW, MIKE! “ Lucas yells, laughing his ass off.

Max would jump on Mike, submerging them both underwater

Dustin

He jumps into the pool too. He grabs a water balloon and throws it at Mike and the others.

Mike

Breathes under water and swim’s back up

Dustin
“I TOOK ALL THE LOOT.” Dustin screams holding a lot of water balloons. He laughs so hard.

Mike

“IM NOT AN INFLATABLE YOU KNOW” cougth’s and takes a deep breathe

Lucas

He’d duck away from one of Dustins water balloons, hopping out of the water and retaliating.

“ ATTTAAAAACK!! “