STRANGER THINGS SEASON 3 reactions!

Hey guys! Welcome to the

big group chat :partying_face:! Share your favorite moments! From all the seasons!

If you have any spoilers for season 3 blur them and say what episode the scene is from to prevent any spoilers :grin:! If you don’t blur your spoilers you’ll get the spoiler be gone spray!

Share your opinion on the characters! Who you hate, Who you love! And who just gets you plain riled up aka for season 3 Hopper (if you’ve seen it you probably know why) Anyway some if my favs include

• Steve

• Will

• Nancy

• And that new girl in the Ice cream shop who’s name I can’t remember right now… Edit: her name is Robin

Okay Now Just Talk About Season 3 have a little fun! :partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

i’m unable to watch it because Netflix isn’t set up on my new tv system right now but i’ve watched different clips from the show and really like it. mike and dustin are my favorite ones and i like eleven for her powers. from what the spoilers said, eleven loses her powers but gains them back from finding a new kind a strength. i watched an interview about season three it looks like its going to be really good

1 Like

yeah! it’s really good! So you’ve seen the first two seasons right?

1 Like

no just short clips from YouTube which is a total bummer. i’ve missed a lot but if i ever get Netflix back i’m going to binge watch it lol

2 Likes

it is totally binge worthy! But if you have a DVD player you can buy the first two seasons on Dvd

I’m on episode 5 of season 3 rn lol

cool i’m at the end of episode 4… What do you think so far? Is it as good as the other seasons?

when it came out i screamed- i love it sfm

1 Like

:rofl: I had popcorn ready for as soon as I woke up to watch it

1 Like

What episode are you on?

1 Like

i haven’t watched it yet cause i woke up like 5 minutes ago but i’m so ready :joy:

what do you think of it so far?

1 Like

it’s pretty good… but so far I think it’s focused a little too much on relationships

3 Likes

i’ll go watch it & see what i think :relieved:

1 Like

Yeah! YOU DO THAT

1 Like

I haven’t seen the latest season yet. I was excited about it because I love this show so much! Perhaps I’ll watch it tomorrow after school.

I’m watching it today or tomorrow. I have to study for a Spanish vocab test tomorrow so I don’t know if I’ll have time today

i stayed up till midnight at watched the first three episodes

i just feel bad for will that kid tho

Am I the only one here who doesn’t watch this show? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i think so

1 Like