STRANGER THINGS SEASON 3 reactions!

I’m a loner :cry:

lol

1 Like

Bye

They honestly grew over night and I’m pretty sure I stayed the same, so I’m jealous of them all.

2 Likes

I wanna be friends with all of them

I am on season 3 episode 3 rn…but the rats exploding is just…ewwwwww…

It’s really interesting though…like this season

2 Likes

Nah bye

throw up :face_vomiting:

warning
episode 7

2 Likes

ohh nooo…

is it gonna be worse?

1 Like

it’s not bad…

1 Like

i am on the last episode rn just started it :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

ahhh!! Everyone is ahead of me…

1 Like

I started crying, at the part where…
(I’m finished with the whole entire season.)

SPOILERS

when billy and hopper died, I started crying, so hard, I don’t know why, I kinda hated billy, until I found out his past… and now I feel really bad for him. I also started crying because eleven, when she found out, especially when max saw her own STEP BROTHER die by doing something GOOD for once!

3 Likes

My head hurts, I’ve been watching Stranger Things ever since this morning, 6 am eastern time. I also surprisingly finished the whole thing 2 hours ago. :cowboy_hat_face:

Even if there was 8 Episodes…

1 Like

Yess, episode 7 was…

Okay I’m probably never binge watching season 3 until I have the courage to see mashed up people. I’m glad I’m finished this the season though…

2 Likes

Jeez. I seriously need to start watching this :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s worth it, my suggestion is, don’t watch season 3 at night.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. You’re FARR ahead of me. I haven’t watched a single episode :joy:

1 Like

I watch lots of scary movies at night. I’m sure I’ll be fine. I’ll use the pillow method

1 Like

Idk why, but I got a little annoyed by mike and elevens obsession with kissing in the first episode, and tbh I felt sorry for hopper, he’s single and now…

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like