Strangers online

So is it ok to talk with strangers online. but being careful not saying info about you and know the signs of bullying? Because i know but people always say that it isnt safe, but i am being careful. I mean, theres a certain age but im past that age. I just what you opinions!
:hearts:

4 Likes

Yes i agree some people are kind of strangers as we have never met them before, but the more I get to know them, i feel to trust them more and i share more personal info with them. And they become great friends with me!

3 Likes

just dont tell them your full name or adress. or city.

and f it is someone you talk good with live near and wanna meet. face cam first and meet in public

4 Likes

Exactly! I feel way more open when talking to people i dont know than in real life :joy:

2 Likes

Safety first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same, i honestly prefer my online friends over my irl friends

2 Likes

Before I would’ve said to stay away from all strangers because my mom said all strangers online are killers but I’m careful and honestly really smart and in turn I ended up becoming really close with a lot of people online I still say to stay safe and whatnot and take all the protective measures but yeah having friends online is great.

2 Likes

I guess don’t say anything you wouldn’t say to someone you just met on the street. For example you wouldn’t tell a randomer your address/phone number/bank info. If you’re being bullied report it, or leave the website/group chat for a while :heart:

3 Likes

Never reveal personal identifiable information like full name, address, anything that narrows down a search query in a public database.

Also know when you’re being manipulated. Never send money to people either.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.