Street racing mini game?

Does anyone have a street racing template?
pv1_back_EXT__STREET_RACE___ANY_5869114926235648_d67a6127517043530b1c07ec9d6ecd85 Like something like this on the road with top view cars? Know what I mean?
Does anyone have a mini game for that?

1 Like

i could make one for you, tell me the details!

Oh really? Thank you so much. I’ll send them now.

1 Like

347320_preview

Okay so what’s basically going on is, there’s a loop on it too with the road to actually make it look like everything’s moving fast on the road and then here are the cars with it too. Did you want me to send the the whole scene thing? Just the background and everything?

what’s the mini game about? like what do you have to do etc

1 Like

Uh I mostly want it to be about yk the black car winning and you know stuff like that? I was thinking like maybe asking questions and if they get it right they win? I’m still not sure but I still want to have it something to do with you know the black car winning

1 Like

sooo you ask the reader questions and if they get it correct, they win? and either way the black car will win

Yeah something like that.

how many and what kind of questions do you wanna ask?

Maybe like four questions and maybe some questions like they have to repeat something I said.

Like left, right right left left right and then they have to choose the choice that repeats that or they get it wrong and they have to start over or something like that or maybe just fun questions. It’s fine with me with either one.

You’re so nice

2 Likes

yeeeeeeee i try :relieved: thanks boo really appreciate it-

1 Like

okie, so i’ll give the instructions which are ‘left, right, right, left’. do you want them to be tappable overlays? i’ll start coding it tomorrow as i’m gonna sleep soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

bish send me your instagram @ please

Sure! Thank you! Do you want me to give you the scene and what it looks like right now?

INT. BLUE - DAY with STREET to 1.048 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 2
&zoom reset
&overlay 5560749777747968_STREET shifts to -86 1 in zone 1 in 0.1 THEN overlay 5560749777747968_STREET shifts to -19 1 in zone 1 in 0.1 loop infinite times

This is just the scene background and the picture I started off with in the post is an overlay and this is how it starts just in case you need lol

1 Like

thanks, that really really helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

xp.nouf image

1 Like

i’m done with the mini-game! i’ll pm you the script :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That was awesome. Hope you can help me with the mini game I have in mind . Hide and seek and hidden gem

1 Like

pm me the details! however i might not be able to get it done so quickly because i’m a little busy with my story :pensive: