Stressed af lol

Oml I just want to get 1 chapter done by this week since i’m starting school again next week but no every little mistake i have, i have to correct it and make it perfect i don’t even have my first episode done, I stay up until 1:00 in the freaking morning and wake up at 6 gosh this literally sucks, but i’m trying really hard to stay positive because i love writing it just sometimes gets so stressfull

2 Likes

Tbh, this is me right now on my FT entry. I’m trying to code, then someone distracts me, then. Oh gawd. “I’m never going to finish in time!” But I finished my other stories in time, so I can do it again for this one. XDDDD

Writing is a lot stressful, 100% accurate!!!

yes and i know it’s gonna get 10x worse because my finals are coming up and plus writing it’s gonna b so much pressure

1 Like

I feeel you! I know that this is the story I want to write, but every time I try to code, it’s either my mind tells me to draw instead, or to fix all the little mistakes I have which ends up taking so much time!

1 Like

I swear i have to stay up all night to fix mistakes then in the morning im flooded with so much more mistakes

2 Likes

Same, classes start next week for me as well so I’m trying to be as active on Episode as much as I can before next week starts :yay:

I recommend to listen to music, it’s a really great motivator. And when it comes to mistakes, don’t worry too much about it, it happens :joy: I also recommend that even if you have this week free, go slow and take your time this week :sparkles: First write it all up, AND then after you have the whole chapter done, go over it and fix errors.

BTW @lanafrazer_episode happy birthday :party_time:

1 Like

Agreed, I listen to music all the time, and it helps with my writing. :grin:

Thanks. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: