Struggling with story titles? Can help! šŸ’–

Want some ideas for your story title? Mention the genres and gimme a sweet little summary and Iā€™ll try my best to help you! And if you have any ideas for story titles, suggestions are always welcomed! No promotion please or I might flag you but if I like yā€™allā€™s summaries I might even give the story a try :wink:

Credit not necessary

6 Likes

Here are my ideas-

• Broken faith (this one would probably be too dramatic)

• My vibe

• For this? (itā€™s a unusual title but since you mentioned she has been moving her whole life and at the end where it all concludes {the ending} You donā€™t like it, and all the struggle has landed you to this) Omg such a big explanationā€¦

• Better endings

• Not so sweet 16 (ahaha this one is a bit weird but people like this kinda stuff)

• The imprecise choice (I just used a synonym of wrong lol)

lemme know if this helped you

1 Like

Iā€™m working on a new story but Iā€™m not sure what to name it! Itā€™s about a girl who had a very sad and painful past, and a ruthless, cold, yet devilishly handsome mafia boss. It was love at first sight for him, but as the story progresses, the girl slowly learns how to love again. If you have any ideas, please drop it down below!! thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Youā€™re my nightmare
  • Heā€™s no good
  • Mend the broken (itā€™s the dramatic one lmao)
  • Attractive Darkness (Weird but get the vibes)

(I can only think of these since itā€™s a very common topic, 60% stories are mafia stories, what makes em differ is the characterā€™s love for something else, eg- music, sunshine, and stuff, just a tip make more out of it, but the idea is amazing <3)

1 Like

yes, thank you so much :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

Bump

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m making a story but I donā€™t know what to name it. I was thinking of ā€œGrowing Up Mixedā€ but I think itā€™s a little basic. Iā€™ll give you the description for it so you can think of some titles.

ā€œAmari is a mixed teenage girl, like any other she has to deal with the drama in and outside of school. She always tries to find the good in things, but maybe this time she canā€™t?ā€

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the late response neighhhh So as you mentioned ā€œbut maybe this time she canā€™tā€ the endings title really caught up my mind so im gonna mention that too

So my ideas are:-

1. Not so happy ending
  2. Trying to/ Making the ends meet
  3. Finding the good ( inspired from ā€œfinding the sunshineā€ but again, itā€™s already a hit story so)
  4. Zig Zag (Get it? :wink: )
  5. Bounded (Dis da dramatic one)
  6. Curse and blessings (this is more of a fantasy drama type book title)
  7. Temporary insanity (quite weird, isnā€™t it?)

Lmk if these help or you need more coz seriously Iā€™m loaded with ideas, love the summary that you gave, Iā€™ll defo read you story

Thank you! I love these titles but im not sure if they will fit with my story. I want it to be similar to ā€œGrowing Up Mixedā€

Can I pm you for this?

Iā€™m scared of judgement bahaha

Sure lol

Do you have Wattpad? If yes, Iā€™d suggest you to read some of the books for titles so you can get the perfect title <33

Okay so my story is based on the idea that as easy as it seems to fall in love, it is much more easier to fall out of love - just in a blink of eye. The genre is drama/romance and the short summary of my story is like: MC1ā€™s first brush with love left a bitter taste in his mouth and he vows never to fall prey to it again. However, can a chance encounter with MC2, a runaway bride, change his life? After piles of misunderstandings, damnations, redemptions, lies and hurt break and build new beliefs, who will fall in love and who will fall out of love?

So, in short, under unwanted circumstances, and main characters are forced to married to each other (donā€™t worry no parental pressure thereā€™s some other underlying causeā€¦) and the whole story is based on their life soon afterwards. Since I have included the concept of falling out of love, I decided the name ā€˜Anagapesisā€™. Can you please advise me whether this name is okay or is too over the top? Please feel free to include you own suggestions hun. Thanks! :smiley: :hugs:

Okay so my story is based on the idea that as easy as it seems to fall in love, it is much more easier to fall out of love - just in a blink of eye. The genre is drama/romance and the short summary of my story is like: MC1ā€™s first brush with love left a bitter taste in his mouth and he vows never to fall prey to it again. However, can a chance encounter with MC2, a runaway bride, change his life? After piles of misunderstandings, damnations, redemptions, lies and hurt break and build new beliefs, who will fall in love and who will fall out of love?

So, in short, under unwanted circumstances, and main characters are forced to married to each other (donā€™t worry no parental pressure thereā€™s some other underlying causeā€¦) and the whole story is based on their life soon afterwards. Since I have included the concept of falling out of love, I decided the name ā€˜Anagapesisā€™. Can you please advise me whether this name is okay or is too over the top? Please feel free to include you own suggestions hun. Thanks! :smiley: :hugs:

So, in short, under unwanted circumstances, and main characters are forced to married to each other (donā€™t worry no parental pressure thereā€™s some other underlying causeā€¦) and the whole story is based on their life soon afterwards. Since I have included the concept of falling out of love, I decided the name ā€˜Anagapesisā€™. Can you please advice me whether this name is okay or is too over the top? Please feel free to include you own suggestions hun. Thanks! :smiley: :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.