Stuck for a story title or description? Come here! Miss_LK's help shop

Awww anytime!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

ohhhoooo another could be falling and flying?

1 Like

I need a story title for this plz!

1 Like

Hmmmm :confused: nothing’s jumping at me right now but let me think about it and I’m sure I’ll come up with a good one :yum: @anon48422657

1 Like

I need help with a story title please xox

Description.
the basic plot is that there are 4 guys and Emily likes them all and a few of the, like her back and her parents told her that she could take someone to greece with her but she doesn’t know who to choose. That’s like the main plot that is always there but every few episode a new thing happens.
I don’t really want the title to be about the love triangle though because that isn’t the only thing the story is focused on x
I have a title now but i’m not too sure of how i feel about it yet:
My Crazy Summer

1 Like

You could use To Greece And Back or Hectic Holidays? (How long is she in Greece for? Because if it was something like a month I could do something like that yeah :thinking:)

i think it’s gonna be like at the end of the story and it shows a bit about who she decides to take with her x

1 Like

Ahhhh okie :blush: well I’ll have a think and see if I can come up with some more :blush:

From dark to light? The bright side? Through the fog? I don’t know sorry it’s taken so long to come up with these it’s not my best but I’ll keep thinking :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, can you help me with a title?

It’s a fantasy story, about the MC finding a “cure” to fix the problem in mc’s hometown, and mc has to go on a journey with it…

1 Like

Hi! Sorry for the late reply,

• cure for life
  • city sickness
  • how to save a city
  • saving the city
  • chaotic cure

If you’re not happy I’ll think of some more :blush:

1 Like

Is this shop still open? :slightly_smiling_face:

sorry for the very very very late reply but sure :blush:

1 Like

I need help with a story description. So basically a wedding reunites past lovers and once they meet old feelings resurface but so do old wounds. And a playful wager begins between their friends and family that launches the two main characters into all sorts of wild predicaments to see who is the first one to fall in love. It all takes place during summer in a small beach town. @Miss_LK

1 Like
  • a wedding reunites past lovers stirring up lost feelings and old wounds. It doesn’s help when your family starts a wager throwing you two together under worst of circumstances. Will you fall in love or will they bite the dust?

Hey there! Could you help me with my story? I know this was a while ago, but you would seriously be saving my life!

Thanks in advance!

I need help with a title if possible? The description reads: The broken New York Raven finally meets Theo Hendrix, the biggest criminal boss in New York, and he has offered her a deal she can’t refuse. This should be an easy job for the greatest hacker in New York, right? Well yes… if it wasn’t for him. Ryder Hendrix, the Eagle or Theo’s son and criminal heir. Can she save herself from making another mistake and get the job done whilst ignoring their connection? Or will she give into him and be the reason they fail?