Study/office type room

Hey hey!
So I have been looking for a background that is a study or a cozy office. I have seen wonderful office backgrounds but they have a fancy formality that I do not need for this scene. I’m looking for a simple room with a workplace (a desk or couch) and maybe a bookshelf. Maybe episode has official backgrounds like this but I have not seen because I don’t know what to search in the art catalogue, please let me know if this is so.

Please help me out if you can :heartpulse:

Examples

2022-06-21 (2)

2022-06-21

2022-06-21 (1)

Try looking in this thread

2 Likes

Please read my rules before using any of my work, lots of people just start downloading my work without reading my rules, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! As a fellow artist I understand the importance of respecting creator’s rules and therefore honoring their artworks :heart: It’s so amazing that writers have access to so many awesome backgrounds and overlays because of people like you, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I won’t take that for granted. You have my word. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s so sweet, thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like