Studying thread/school thread

Does anyone have studying tips?
You can rant about school here.

NEVER TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL!

3 Likes

It’s not really a tip but in my school we have A and B days so on A days I’ll do B days homework and on B day I’ll do A day homework.

1 Like

Oooo I have a tip it always works for me. So, because I have tests I usually get the materials I need and then study by parts. But, one thing you never should do is study every hour because you’ll forget and then you’ll freak out lol so mini steps at a time ya know.

1 Like

Always write key words in exams…cause they don’t want ur answers to be lengthy but should cover all the important words related to that topic

1 Like

Study every day even if you haven’t got that subject tomorrow. Also do always your homework. This is how I took Latin from 4 to 7.

1 Like

Listen in classes, don’t miss on homework and start studying for important tests early not when you have 2 days until the test.

School rant: I had a matriculation exam in English yesterday and I failed :woman_facepalming:t2: in English :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: (the funny thing is there were practice tests with the same build but with different context and I got: 98, 90, 91, 99 in them) it was also a state test so after like 2 hours the test ended social media was overflowimg with memes about it :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.