“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

lol thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heh. :sweat_smile:

do u know how to make 2 characters do it at the same time

1 Like

@CHARACTER walks to spot xyx AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER does it while idle AND CHARACTER2 walks to spot xyz AND CHARACTER2 faces right AND CHARACTER2 does it while idle

1 Like

Just copy the command and add an AND

1 Like

thank you so much

No problem! Good luck on your story

1 Like

hi, i’m using the int. royal foyer at night background and i’m tryna position someone on the stairs, but idk the code for it. can someone help me out rq? :sob:

is it possible to make an overlay stick to the screen? like when you pan or zoom it stays the same place?

Yes, instead of overlay you write ui

So example, instead of:

&overlay NAME create
&overlay NAME opacity 1 in 0

It’s:

&ui NAME create
&ui NAME opacity 1 in 0

Short Video Example here

4 Likes

wow really? I had no idea that was a thing :0 that’s super cool

2 Likes

how do i change a facial feature on a character?

Check here:

Ex:
@CHARACTER changes bodyColor into Body Color

2 Likes

Hii! I was wondering if there’s any command that remembers the hairstyle of a Character so we don’t have to ask for it again in the next chapter? (When the hairstyle is selected through the template) :confused:

Unless you change the hairstyle, it will stay the same.

1 Like

But if you are changing the hairstyle,
@CHARACTER previews hair Hair Name

@CHARACTER unpreviews hair Hair Name

1 Like

I know these codes but I think I have got an idea how to make this work. Thank you!

1 Like

Does anyone know how to gradually slow down the rotation speed of a rotating overlay?

Hello,
This is kind of hard for me to explain, but I would change the degrees and the time it takes for it to rotate. This isn’t the best example, it’s just to get the concept of how to code it down.
So say I want my overlay to spin all the way around (360°):

@ or &overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 90 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 180 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1.5 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 270 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2.5

If you see the degrees as a circle, with this code^, at each quadrant, the overlay slows down more and more. So depending on what degree the overlay is rotating to, you can use a similar code or more so use that concept, by breaking up the degrees to get there and start off with a fast time and then make it take longer. So if you were to rotate your overlay to 180° and you wanted it to slow down before it gets there then you can use, 60°, 120°, then 180°. or even smaller, 30°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150°, then 180°. Or different degrees between 0-180. And just make sure that the time it takes to reach each degree takes longer than the last time so that it can gradually slow down.

Another example, rotating to 360°:
&overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 60 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0.5 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 120 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0.7 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 180 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0.9 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 240 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1.1 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 300 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1.2 then overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 1.5
(This looks smoother than the first example because there’s more degrees in it.)

Hey does anyone know what this means i was proof reading some coding on the episodr app and this warning message came up…

Click me!!

Plz if anyone can tell me what it means and how I fix it would be lovely :sparkles::sparkles:

Thank you for your time!

It means you didn’t add that overlay to the scene or you misspelled the overlay you’re using.

3 Likes