“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

I did spell it correctly. Apparently, the strike through doesn’t work properly if you don’t add it at the beginning of the dialogue.

wait, you didn’t add it at the start of the dialog? yeah that’s probably the problem, if you want the whole dialog to use that effect you’re supposed to use it at the beginning of the sentence. :blob_hearts:

Hello,

I’m trying to add a falling into the pool scene in my story. Does anyone know what animations are best for this? Story is in limelight.

fall, run_fall maybe react_scream_horror (you can use it when her/his spot changing like … walks to spot X Y in T AND … is react_scream_horror)

how do I make things start at the same time i want smeone to talk and then at the same time someone else to react

Use the & sign. The & sign is used to have commands happen while other commands are happening.

&CHARACTER is animation

CHARACTER2
Dialogue here.

You can learn more about the different signs and commands here: https://www.dara-amarie.com/script-symbols-commands

3 Likes

thank you so much!

Okay so, when you make a lable. and you are done scripting it. How do i end the lable? or were does it end? ( i haven’t made a lable yet) just a question i cant find the answer to :sweat_smile:

There isn’t a command to end the label, it just keeps on going.

1 Like

Isn’t there a way to format choices?
So I want four choices to appear in a row, but they’re separated. It shows up like

option1 option2
option3 option4

when I want it to be

option1
option2
option3
option4

I would’ve sworn I saw a command to do it but I can’t find it anywhere on the forums

1 Like

remove the [layout] part next to choice.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if this was stupid, but I’m having the same issue about “Unexpected sound”.

Here’s the current code I have:

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 9.10.35 PM|690x381

Any help would be great, this is my first episode!

Hey!
How to make two people saying the same thing at the same time?

@CHARACTER1 is talk_neutral AND @CHARACTER2 is talk_sad
(use “AND”)

And if you mean two speech bubbles then you can add an overlay or just make a character named both and add the dialogue.

im not good at explaining :weary:

1 Like

i dont know if you still need help but the script should be:
@oriona is think_rubchin
sound phone_vibrate

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll use that for later, I just changed the script so it would work. I’ll use it to better my scripting later!

1 Like

Oh ok got it
Thank you

I have one more question

For example in the story sinful summers(might b you haven’t read) But she used a badge on the main character on which her name was written

So basically, the name was entered by the reader and it was displayed on that batch
So how is it possible?

Hope i am clear :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah, first write a dialogue and screenshot it and crop the dialogue with the name and upload it as an overlay

1 Like

But how can I write the name which reader will be entering?
Sorry I didn’t get it

1 Like

ohh you can’t really do that if the reader types in their own name, maybe put the overlay for the other person…?

1 Like