“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

Points carry over, they don’t reset between chapters.
It may not show up properly on your devices, but it will work for the readers.

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping!!!:blush:

1 Like

Can the dialogue appear whilst panning between zones?

yes!! do you need the script of how it goes?

1 Like

yes, of course!! thanks!!

1 Like

NARRATOR (CHARACTER)
dialogue goes here

&pan to zone x in 0

1 Like

It worked!!
Thank you so for helping me out!! :blush:

1 Like

Can we invert backgrounds??

No, but if you want I you can send me the background you want and I can flip it for you and then you can upload it as a custom background?

1 Like

Oh no, I was just wondering if we could. Regardless, thank you for offering your help :blush:

1 Like

Can we use food brands in our stories?
Like can my character order a sprite or coke at a restaurant?

Bump!

@Phoenix_Hope I am also wondering the same question! :grin: :thinking:

1 Like

I dont think so, I have overlays not approved because they have a brand logo/name so I guess it also applies here :sweat_smile: Maybe use generic terms like soda?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s probably not allowed since we also have clothes with “EBI” on them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump :blob_hearts:

oii tudo bem?
sou nova aqui até ontem eu não conhecia o episode.
estou criando um capitulo e e não consigo de jeito nenhum colocar o comando de musica no meu capitulo e eu ja procurei nessa plataforma inteira e não consigo encontrar, você pode me ajudar?

1 Like

Não entendo português, então usei o google tradutor para isso. Sinto muito se isso está incorreto’
O comando é
music music_name

Exemplo:
music acousticguitar

Muitas vezes, o som não é reproduzido na visualização móvel, você precisa de fones de ouvido para ouvi-lo.

Outra coisa que você pode tentar é usar o comando de volume.
volume music 80 0

O primeiro número é o nível de volume, de 1 a 100. O segundo é quanto tempo leva para chegar a esse número em milissegundos (1000 = 1 segundo). Se você colocar
volume music 0 1000

A música desaparecerá em 1 segundo.

Espero que isso faça sentido e que ajude!

bump

I’ve seen people get to the writers portal from there phone… Or at least the outfit section… Does anyone know how to do that

1 Like

just type in episodeinteractive.com and you get the link (it’s the same way how you use it on the pc) <3

1 Like