“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

Oh perfect, thank you!!

1 Like

Hi!
I am trying to use gains and timed choice but I keep getting an error. I am going to attach a screenshot for you to read.

I would appreciate the help because I am going crazy!!!
Thank you!
Cait

1 Like

Hi, how do I get my character to walk from centre to screen left. I don’t get what the warning means. Someone help please!
Thank you :blush:

It’s @GRAYSON walks from screen center to screen left

2 Likes

ahhh okay!! thank you :))

2 Likes

Hm. I can’t see anything wrong with your coding, but then again I’ve never used timed choices and I’m just looking at Dara.Amarie’s website.

Can you screenshot a few lines before the choice? Sometimes the script recognizes something is wrong but marks the incorrect line.

1 Like

Here it is:

2 Likes

I think I figured it out. Time comes before placement, so the choice should read [timed:6:center:Freeze]

@Dara.Amarie’s website switches the two in the example she used, that’s why it confused me lol.

1 Like

Oh yeah that is backwards. It’s still giving me that error ahhh!!

1 Like

You’re missing dialogue before the choice.

1 Like

Hii, my boy character is a lot smaller than the girls. Is there a way I can change it so that they’re the same height?
I thought maybe I could spot direct him and make him bigger that way, but then would I have to do that every time he changes position?

I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see what everything looks like from the preview.
If anyone knows how to fix this, please help! Thank you :))

AHA! That’s it! Oh my gosh thank you so much!!!

HELLO ok so first of all I hope u guys are alright second I need help cause I’m not understanding whats happening on my script… the problem is I’m using the car overlay and placing the characters like this:

@overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER create
@overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER opacity 1
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER shifts to -455 -38 in zone 1
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER scales to 0.887 0.887
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER moves to layer 5
&AUSTIN spot 0.611 -281 133 in zone 1 AND AUSTIN faces right
@AUSTIN moves to layer 2
@SULEIMAN changes into SULEIMAN_cool
&SULEIMAN spot 0.711 -211 89 in zone 1 AND SULEIMAN faces right
@SULEIMAN moves to layer 3
&HARROLD spot 0.711 4 93 in zone 1 AND HARROLD faces right
@HARROLD moves to layer 3
@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 2
&AUSTIN walks to spot 0.611 165 105 in zone 2 in 2.1 AND AUSTIN does it while idle
&AUSTIN moves to layer 2
&SULEIMAN walks to spot 0.711 233 65 in zone 2 in 2.1 AND SULEIMAN is idle
&SULEIMAN moves to layer 3
&HARROLD walks to spot 0.711 127 64 in zone 3 in 2.1 AND HARROLD is idle
&HARROLD moves to layer 3
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER shifts to 311 -67 in zone 1 in 2.1
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER scales to 0.887 0.887
&overlay CAR ANGLE SILVER moves to layer 5

ok so with this there is no problem but the unique problem I have it’s that I want Austin to be eating a donut so y typed @AUSTIN walks to spot 0.611 165 105 in zone 2 in 2.1 AND AUSTIN does it while eat_hand_neutral_food but it always shows like idle and I want him to keep eating at his finally position so y typed @AUSTIN starts eat_hand_neutral_food then I used @pause for 5 and nothing he always keeps neutral… i added a transition and when I preview it had restarted the episode page several times idk what to do anymore

if someone here have any suggestion or had the same problem and you can, please help!!

Did you delete this part when you put
@AUSTIN walks to spot 0.611 165 105 in zone 2 in 2.1 AND AUSTIN does it while eat_hand_neutral_food ?

Because if not then the two commands are trying to override each other and it will not work.

yea i delete it i tried putting it after he shifts to the place

I have a question about gif’s in episode so i know we can include by overlay use and people say to use Giphy.com.

But i was just wondering do Thier gif’s contain copyright? That question has been on my mind for some time…

And another question while iam at it sometimes in episode stories they sing song lyrics and mention the song and the artist in a reader message.

My question is isn’t it against copyright to mention someone real? Or a famous person?

Iam genuinely confused I could really use some help…

The rules on celebrities and such is that it can be a passing mention like -

“I love Ariana Grande’s music”

But it can’t be a plot point.

Thank you! Do you know if giphy has copyright or not?

Sorry, no I don’t. :woman_shrugging:

Thanks again anyway! :blob_hearts: