“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

The music shouldn’t stop unless you tell it to. Make sure you’re using the music command to loop it. Make sure the volume is 100 (or whatever you want it to be) and that you haven’t put a “music off” anywhere. If you don’t have any of those errors, can you provide a picture of your script where the music’s cutting out?

1 Like

Hi! Im seriously struggling with this! And I hope some one can help. I’m trying to add a slap give animation and then a slap revive animation. But I wanted it to look like the person is actually getting slapped in that very moment not a second after. How is it possible to have it sync? I’ve tried everything.

@CHARACTER is slap_give AND CHARACTER2 is slap_recieve

{I’m not sure what the slap animations are but you’d fill them in}

Thank you so much! It totally worked!

1 Like

here is the script

Use the music command instead of sound :slight_smile: Music loops, sound does not <3

1 Like

oh!! that makes much more sense, thank you :smile:

1 Like

hey guys, does anyone know the name of the animation where it looks like they are cooking or something? It looks like the characters are bending down and just move their arms… I hope somebody knows what I mean :joy: :sweat_smile: thank you in advance!

Try searching up the word tinker and you might find the animation.

1 Like

found it! thanks a lot!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m back!
How do you end a chapter? this is my first chapter I’m trying to end it and then move on to the next chapter… You know how in stories after the first chapter it says “add to favorites”, “follow author on instagram”… I just need the coding to end it :sweat_smile: :joy:

Episode automatically does that. You don’t need to do anything for that. Just end it how you want (i.e. follow on instagram, advertise, etc.)

1 Like

Oh ok great! thank you!

1 Like

hey everyone, ive got a few “stupid questions” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

question one

does anyone know the name of this animation?

question 2

does anyone know how to do this?

I don’t know the answer to your question 1 because I have never coded in INK. But I think for the second question, the author has used overlays. They’ve created overlays of 2 of the speech bubbles and made them appear at the same time as the third one. Then they have coded such that the overlays clear along with the third speech bubble.

1 Like

rightt, i was thinking the same thing. thankq :upside_down_face:

1 Like

For the first question, I’ve also seen that somewhere too! (cant remember if in edits, or in actual episode stories. Maybe they’re in episode featured ones so that’s allowed)

I’ve looked through some yt vids, and they say it’s a hidden animation. Haven’t tested that since im not an ink writer hehe

shocked - name of animation

1 Like

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m trying to use tappable overlays and have an “Are you sure?” choice inside. However, it keeps registering the overlay as a character. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my script?

Screenshots

You need to put dialogue after the word NARRATOR. The narrator needs to say something, otherwise the system gets confused

1 Like