“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

Episode automatically does that. You don’t need to do anything for that. Just end it how you want (i.e. follow on instagram, advertise, etc.)

1 Like

Oh ok great! thank you!

1 Like

hey everyone, ive got a few “stupid questions” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

question one

does anyone know the name of this animation?

question 2

does anyone know how to do this?

I don’t know the answer to your question 1 because I have never coded in INK. But I think for the second question, the author has used overlays. They’ve created overlays of 2 of the speech bubbles and made them appear at the same time as the third one. Then they have coded such that the overlays clear along with the third speech bubble.

1 Like

rightt, i was thinking the same thing. thankq :upside_down_face:

1 Like

For the first question, I’ve also seen that somewhere too! (cant remember if in edits, or in actual episode stories. Maybe they’re in episode featured ones so that’s allowed)

I’ve looked through some yt vids, and they say it’s a hidden animation. Haven’t tested that since im not an ink writer hehe

shocked - name of animation

1 Like

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m trying to use tappable overlays and have an “Are you sure?” choice inside. However, it keeps registering the overlay as a character. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my script?

Screenshots

You need to put dialogue after the word NARRATOR. The narrator needs to say something, otherwise the system gets confused

1 Like

I do have dialogue. The spaces are actually just censors :sweat_smile:

Screenshot

Captura de Pantalla 2021-04-08 a la(s) 8.15.45 p. m.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Sorry about that! :joy:
What are your overlays called?

I think it would be easier to find the problem if your censors were more visible.

2 Likes

It’s fine! I should’ve used a different color to make it clear. I’m using overlays from the Art Catalog: CAMERA, RECORDING, STREETLAMP, and BOXES.

1 Like

The problem might be within the choice street lamp. Could you please remove the censors? Otherwise we can’t see where the problem is.

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking:
I don’t see any errors here. But what about the right hand side part which is cropped in the screenshot?
Let’s see if someone else can solve your problem.
Sorry I couldn’t really help. :sweat_smile:

It’s fine! Thanks anyway.
The right part that’s cut off is just

AND SERENA does it while walk_neutral

1 Like

help help HELP URJENT!!! How does she can turn right :thinking:

@CHARACTER faces right

butleft???