"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

yes

Although this one is from feet to the head :slight_smile: but the steps are the same

Hello! So I am new here and I started creating a story on the mobile app and want to know how to make it live? I look on my laptop at the stories but it doesnt show up? HELP!!! thanks :slight_smile:

It should be there somewhere :slight_smile: did you write all 3 episodes? Are you sure you’re logged in to your account what you using on your phone?

I wrote 3 episodes (currently working on the 4th) but I dont know if it meets the 400 word thing limit? (honestly dont know if it means 400 words total or what? as you can see im new lol) yeah im logged in to the account because i saw a ‘test’ episode I made last year on my computer i just cant see the one I made on my phone

Once you publish, you will lose the ability to carry on writing on your mobile

I’ve made a simple guide how to keep writing on mobile:

I have no idea why your story doesn’t show up on the site… @RudeInception any idea?
The 400 means it needs to be at least 400 words of dialogue at least.

I would send a support ticket to the Episode Team HERE

I agree.

If you have met the 400 minimum and have looked through the app thoroughly, then I suggest submitting a ticket as well

ok quick question…is there anyway to know for sure you met the 400?

I would check in the script on the portal :sweat_smile:

It should be there even with a few lines of one episode, so sending a support ticket here is your solution.

1 Like

@transition iris out
@transition iris in

You can time it as well :slight_smile:

Another error has arisen. It says "Expected CHARACTER or SCENE change. Found ““Stay Quiet” {” instead. Did you forget to capitalize the name, or close the ( ) around the animation?

Here’s my script.

YOU
Whatever, let's just call the cops.

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY with AMBULANCE
@YOU stands screen left and faces right and BOY stands screen center and faces right and OFFICER stands screen right and faces left

OFFICER
So how'd you kids get in this mess, huh?
And who was driving?

choice “Stand Up For Yourself” {
YOU
Well, he was driving and I screamed and made him swerve.
BOY
Yeah, her scream was unexpected so I lost control.
} “Save [BOY]” {
YOU
I was driving and I saw a deer in the road, so I swerved into the trees to avoid hitting the deer.
[BOY] had nothing to do with it.

BOY
[YOU], you don't have to protect me. I was driving the car sir.

}

"Stay Quiet" {

@BOY faces left
@BOY faces right
BOY
I…I don’t know what to say officer.
She scared me a bit and I lost control and swerved into the trees.
I didn’t mean for it to happen.
}

EXT. CITY HIGHWAY LOOP - DAY with AMBULANCE
@YOU stands screen left and YOU faces right and BOY stands screen center and BOY faces right and OFFICER stands screen right and OFFICER faces left

OFFICER
So how'd you kids get in this mess, huh?
And who was driving?

choice
“Stand Up For Yourself” {
YOU
Well, he was driving and I screamed and made him swerve.
BOY
Yeah, her scream was unexpected so I lost control.
} “Save [BOY]” {
YOU
I was driving and I saw a deer in the road, so I swerved into the trees to avoid hitting the deer.
[BOY] had nothing to do with it.

BOY
[YOU], you don't have to protect me. I was driving the car sir.

}“Stay Quiet” {
@BOY faces left
@BOY faces right
BOY
I…I don’t know what to say, officer.
She scared me a bit and I lost control and swerved into the trees.
I didn’t mean for it to happen.
}

how do i hug?

It’s just an example:

@CHARACTER stands screen center AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is hug AND CHARACTER moves to layer -1 AND CHARACTER2 stands screen right AND CHARACTER2 faces right AND CHARACTER2 is hug_rear AND CHARACTER2 moves to layer 1

If you want your character to be closer to each other you have to use spot directing
Click HERE to know how to do it

tysm this really helped

1 Like

does anyone have a crowd cheering in on the sidelines of a football game template?

Why don’t you try to make it this on your own? :slight_smile:
Here’s how to use spot directing:

ty