"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

How do I get a character to move, without changing their animation?

Can you tell me an example what you’re trying to do?

A character does fingersnap and I want them to keep the final emotion thing while they back away on screen.

You can focus zoom on another part of the screen then zoom back on your character, or use a twin and make him do the action in another part of the screen and then switch them.

hellooo! im back with another question:

how do i put an overlay behind my character?

1 Like

thank you so much! :slight_smile:

If you have any problems let me know x :slight_smile:

alright im sorry i have one more question

can i put an image from a free png site in my story?

Yes, you can :slight_smile:

how would you use the point system for choices like u can only pick this choice if u have above 1 point?

is there any way of making a speech bubble of a character appear without the actual character appearing themselves?

You have to place your character offscreen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately… you can’t slow down the looping backgrounds, if she’s carrying bag and character is not moving why you don’t leave the bag in one place? :thinking:

Can you PM me your script and overlay? I will have a look :slight_smile:

is there a good newspaper overlay?

It depends for what you’re need it for. Have a look on google just write “newspaper png”

Yes, I am having an issue. I cannot find the stories I’ve been working on, when I go to EpisodeInteractive. I can see my stories fine when I go on my cell phone under “create” but when I go on my laptop and sign in, the stories aren’t there. Under “Start Writing” it says New Story, and underneath that “no current story” and then Manage Your Stories. I click under Manage Your Stories, and nothing. All it has under “Episode Name” is example directing and whatnot. I don’t understand. My stories should be there. Its on the app, I can play them on the app, but they won’t show at all on my computer. Also yes, I am looking under the same email.

If it’s the same email that’s on the app and you still can’t find your stories you should really send a support ticket to the episode team HERE