"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

So you have to use spot directing to place her where you want.

Okay so what does Invalid Slots mean?

Never seen this error before :thinking: @Dara.Amarie ?

Can you post a screen shot of that error message and where in your script it’s coming from?

how do u do this? Like make one

Thanks!

whats the animation when the guy is clapping?

@episodereaderfan,

applaud_loop

thanks!

WHat’s going on?

You either misspelled DARRYL or you have not created a character named DARRYL yet.

I have already created the character and the name is spelled correctly

That error only pops up when the system does not recognize that character name. Can you post a screenshot of the list of characters on the right side of your script?

how do I make my character shoot with a gun only twice and not on loop? here is my script
@add Handgun to SOFIA
@SOFIA is shoot_loop
@pause for .1
@SOFIA is deepbreath

Try this:
@SOFIA starts shoot_loop
@pause for 0.5
@SOFIA is deepbreath

I have a question about doing flashbacks. I want to change the hair of the character to make her seem younger but I don’t want to mess with the reader’s hair choice or accidentally change the hair for the whole story on. Do you have any ideas? Should I make a second copy of the main character with a different look?

Yes! It would be best if you make another character that has similiar physical features of the main character :slight_smile: But if you have a character customization in your story, don’t forget to include your ‘second’ main character because it’ll be weird if they have a different skin color or anything else.

Okay, thank you!