"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

hey , do you know what to do to get the option do add to the favorites?

0 Likes

@Lachowski,

One way is to just click on the story, then click the bookmark.

1 Like

once again another stupid ? where can u find different backgrounds that’s not in the art catalog? like for example I would love to have a rio trip in my story but I want to make new background so its perfect sorta? and lastly whats the easiest way to get accustomed to the script codes etc thanks again!:grinning::sunglasses:

0 Likes

lastly is shooting a weapon an overlay or is it a regular command?

0 Likes

Since Ink and Limelight as just different art styles, the animation codes for them are different. They also have different clothing.

1 Like

You can look in google and find some pictures :slight_smile: if you need edited episode background have a look here

Here are some helpful coding links

The shooting animation is a part of behaviour you need to add a prop to have a gun

1 Like

so far ive went with ink style and I like it, its just there are certain animations I have seen that I cant find if that makes sense and I cant find certain background so take it that all depends on ll and ink. can u have custom backgrounds if so how

0 Likes

ok thanks! ill figure it out eventually I’m just use to mobile app which had none of this stuff lol… thank u again

0 Likes

I moved on of my characters to layer 1 but another character is still in front of them when they enter. How do I fix this?

0 Likes

Are you trying to get them side by side? If so use up screen right or left to do that.

0 Likes

The entering character will be always in front of everyone.
Use:
@CHAR enters from left to screen right AND CHAR moves to layer 1

0 Likes

Hey, so I want my character to run for a while and the background to be looping and idk how to do it. Can someone help me?

0 Likes

Use looping background and place your character on the screen
@CHARACTER stands screen left AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is run_jog

0 Likes

I have
EXT. FOREST LOOPING - DAY
@transition fade in white
@CHAR enters from left to screen left AND CHAR is run_jog
And it isn’t working.

0 Likes

@CHARACTER enters from left to screen left AND CHARACTER does it while run_jog THEN CHARACTER is run_jog

0 Likes

It isn’t working

0 Likes

What exactly is not working?

0 Likes

The background isn’t looping

0 Likes

Hmm… :thinking:
I just checked and it’s not looping for me either.
Some looping backgrounds are not working maybe that’s the one :thinking:

0 Likes

Oh, okay. Thanks anyway :heart:

1 Like