"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I am on android trying to write a story on episodes. I don’t have computer access, and I would like to know how to add music and make my characters hug and kiss from my mobile can you help me out please? Sincerely, babyblu

0 Likes

Unfortunately, you can’t add music on mobile creation.

For hug and kiss use a proper animation and change facing of your character. (Red circle) change layer if your character is not in front of kissed character (yellow circle) also move your character close to the other character using your fingers.

0 Likes

Hey I added in the zone 3 and tried to redo the shifting and all that, but it still doesnt work. It doesnt show up when its supposed to

0 Likes

When is suppose to show up? Immediately?

0 Likes

after male mc is idle_awkward or at the same time as he does that animation

0 Likes

Oh ok, well then you can’t add in the overlay with the background. It has to be a separate command.

Here’s a guide on overlay animation:

0 Likes

ohh okay thank you

0 Likes

Do you know where I can let the readers change more than just the basic features that episode gives us like if they can change the hair into more styles, skin color, lip color, lips, eye, etc I see oter authors use it with golden choices??

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me. I am currently directing a story and the character is supposed to be waking up from a bed but i can’t seem to figure out how to talk while she is in her place. What would happen is i would put an alarm to ring for a sound and she would say “5 more minutes” but when she says that she is in another zone and she is laying down in another zone off camera. Please help me :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Can I see screenshots of before and after the dialogue

1 Like

0 Likes

This was before

0 Likes

Than now

0 Likes

Why do you respot the character before the dialogue?

0 Likes

I forgot how to change hair in the Script editor. I want to change someone’s hair without having to make it a choice. I remember seeing it somewhere but I can’t remember what it was.

0 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37,

Are you asking for this?

@CHARACTER changes hair into HAIRSTYLE

0 Likes

Yes, that’s what I have been looking for! Thank you!

0 Likes

idk! just incase slslslsls

0 Likes

But the coordinates are different… is she in the same spot before she changes into the default outfit?

0 Likes