"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Did you test it on the app?

0 Likes

yes
edit: just tested it after updating my script its working on my phone lol but not on my computer
thanks!

1 Like

Did you find one?
I need a zoomed up version.
@saige had one of them in a zoomed up version.

0 Likes

you can also cut the background to the part you want and upload to the portal

0 Likes

Is there a way to add multiple overlays in one scene?

0 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

More about overlays:

0 Likes

tysm!!

0 Likes

Hey, I’m just wondering, how to you make a character walk from lets say Zone 1 to Zone 2? Like @CHARACTER walks …etc. That’s the bit I’m unsure of, the command.

0 Likes

You can use:

@CHARACTER walks to screen center in zone 2

Or

@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y in zone 2

More about spot walking:

0 Likes

Ah, okay, thanks so much!

0 Likes

How do I make the character look like she is flying in from the top of the screen to the bottom?

0 Likes

You have to place your character offscreen top and use walks to spot command but make sure you use does it while instead of is animation you want.

You can also check the template from Jospeh Evan’s site (it’s actually falling) but it’s someth similar you have to do

0 Likes

How do you only give people certain options while customizing a character?
Also, when choosing an outfit how do you give them a few options for hair and makeup?

0 Likes

You need to cut it out the parts you don’t want from the template. PM me if you need a help with that.

HERE’s the example of a template with just a few options.

0 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

How do you zoom in?

0 Likes

Here’s the simple guide :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Thank you @Apes but I might not use it. I can’t get the computer to do the zoom correctly. Or is the web previewer not very trustworthy on these things?

1 Like

Yes, you can use Web Preview but always check the final version on the app :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I have a few questions I want an answer for I’m so tired trying to find answers.

1 how do I use a photo/background to feature in my story like I’m on my mobile phone and my story does not have sound so how would I put a picture telling you the story has no sound

2 why won’t it let me save outfits

0 Likes