"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Are you logged into the right account?

Yes. Never logged out. I’m freaking out here D:

What is the code for asking for a persons name?

Calm down :smile: it has to be somewhere! Did you look carefully in the manage stories list?

Yes :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

Hell, there’s actually another unpublished story I abandoned BUT didn’t delete. That one isn’t showing up either. It’s only redirecting me here

43%20AM32%20AM

I’m trying to label my choice (as explained in the ‘Tara Explains - meaningful choices without complex coding’ thread) but I just can’t get it to work. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for helping!

Try:
label INTRO
Dialogue
choice
-Then the rest here-

Did you made some changes on the portal in this story? Or it was a story from mobile creation?

Thank you! I’ll give it a try!

Inititally, I wanted to start a new story out of boredom.
I didn’t open the one I’m actually working on at all. Once I made the new story, I figured I’d scrap it for now and just work on the main I want to publish.

Only to not being able to see it under Manage Stories, and it isn’t showing up in the little “current stories” box from the first screencap.

It was not a story from mobile at all. And the one I deleted (and caused this mess) was created in portal.

Once you made some changes in the script there’s no way to actually delete the story. I would wait a couple of hours or if you want you can send a support ticket to the episode team.

You mean the one I deleted or the main story?

Cuz the one I deleted I didn’t even add script. I was just creating outfits and deleted the story afterwards when I changed my mind.

I mean the main story. If you made any changes in the script there’s no way to delete it

Yeah I didn’t. It’s like 8 episodes in lol. Still doesn’t explain why I can’t see it.
God I hope this is just a refreshing kinda thing. How long do tickets get reviewed?
I was so close to publishing the story since my commission for art is now done, only to get this :sob::sob::sob::sob:

That’s indeed weird. It takes usually 2-3 days :frowning: but check in a few hours again.

Still not coming up. Submitted a ticket. Absolutely furious right now.

Don’t worry. Maybe it’s some kinda glitch.

Can you open this and see if the story is showing up?