"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Splashes are usually jpg and overlays in png, you can create a topic in Art recourses section :blush:

1 Like

ty!

1 Like

How on earth do I edit the description of my story? I cannot seem to find out

Click on more options on the top of the main page of your story

Can someone help me i am tryin to get my charcter to lay down on the bed in limelight

If you’re using episode background check my bed spot document:

just change the animation :slight_smile: (I used ink ones)

okay thank you so much

Does someone have a template for police siren lights shifting/looping/looking like they’re being animated or w/e?

Also…er, I’m like dying to publish my story now and all chapters are ready to go. But the commissioned piece of art that I wanted for the cover is in pending review as of two days ago. And I DON’T want it published without the art, so I can have the art grab readers’ attention.

Is the wait system just like backgrounds/overlays? Some of the backgrounds/overlays I uploaded like maybe almost a week ago are NOW approved, and now I feel like crap for having to wait AGAIN for one tiny thing.

And I guess when THAT’S eventually approved, I’d have to wait for my story to get published as well? I hate this lol. Idr the contest Episode is being consumed with but isn’t it a month now that the contest ended?

The episode team is backlogged on approving created images right now. The wait time is different for each person. If I remember it took them a couple of weeks to approve my cover photo and a little longer on my first overlay. There has been an unusual overflow of approvals for them to give the green light so it’s taking time to get through them right now.

So I suppose the wait time for published stories will be the same too?

Probably so, I haven’t published mine yet. Though I would think they are having the same problem as well. If you story hasn’t been published by the end of this coming week. I would then make a ticket to check on it, just to be safe.

try this, I personally didn’t test that but my friend used in her story and it looked good :slight_smile:

@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT create
@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT shifts to 100 100
@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT scales to 1 1
@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT opacity 1
@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT to layer 1

@overlay RED COP LIGHT create
@overlay RED COP LIGHT shifts to 100 100
@overlay RED COP LIGHT scales to 1 1
@overlay RED COP LIGHT opacity 1
@overlay RED COP LIGHT to layer 2

@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT moves to layer 2
@pause for a beat
@overlay RED COP LIGHT moves to layer 2
@pause for a beat
@overlay BLUE COP LIGHT moves to layer 2
@pause for a beat

1 Like

Hey guys :relaxed:

I don’t know whether anyone could help me but does anyone know how I can already have my characters in a spot position before I change scenes because when I re read my episode the background for that scene came up first and then after a second the character appeared!

Does anyone know how I can stop this ?
hopefully I make sense :joy:
Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

Use & instead of @ when you place your characters :slight_smile:

thank you :grin:

Can this loop? Or do I have to copy and paste it over and over?

Yes, just use loop command :slight_smile:

I need help!!! How do you just show the END of an animation??? Pleassseee somebody i need help lmao:sweat_smile:

sound ambient_thunderstorm_lp It says it’s incorrect. What should I do? Capture