"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Hello people, as many of you know I am the author of Story Of a Princess and Story of a princess 2 the revenge. I have been writing the second one for a while now and I feel awful because in the first story near the end I gave them the choice of the baby’s gender but now I have done 9 episodes of the new one and said that I have said the baby’s gender is a female and her name is Isabelle. I feel as though this is a turn off point for the readers and I don’t want that to happen. I want to make my readers happy. Should I see if there is a way to create the baby and ask them a name in which they can decide if it is a boy or girl and put the bundle in any colour as now it is gender neutral or to give them the choice again and have to outcomes based on the boy which I am not entirely sure how to do? Any suggestions please? Thanks guys.
:slight_smile:

can someone tell me how I can slowly change my filters, I want to make it turn from sunset to night, but it just cuts to it instead of slowly turning it.

Check the guide about remembering choices :slight_smile:

HOW TO: Remember Past Choices (if/elif/else)

you can change the opacity of the filter or use THEN command

@set hsl -5 42 -32 colorize with blendMode ADD to 66% in 3.0 THEN set hsl 5 -50 8 colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100% in 6.0

I’m letting the readers customize themselves. Later I change the hair of this character for a scene in the past. How can I change the hair back to the way it was in the beginning?
(how the reader chose the hair)

Thank you in advance!:slight_smile:

The best what you can do is to create a twin character of your MC (so you can use it and change the hairstyle for flashbacks etc)

Here’s the way to do it:

1 Like

Thank you so much!:smiley:

i use for music and sound always sound works always :kissing_closed_eyes:

Is it possible to use guitars as a prop in limelight stories?
I’ve seen it in INK but limelight I don’t remember :thinking:

1 Like

You can search for it in the art catalog, I’m sure they have one :thinking: I think I’ve seen it before.

They definitely have a guitar animation

If not, then you can always get an overlay of a guitar, but you won’t be able to make your character “play” it if that makes sense :grin:

1 Like

thank you, I’ll look for it :smile:

1 Like

No problem :sweat_smile:

Does anyone know how you make a customized character “freeze” or “pose for a picture”? :joy:

1 Like

Search on the animation catalog “pose” and it will come up with loads of animations that are just like a freeze frame and not a “full” animation :blush:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

No problem :joy::two_hearts:

My characters are in zone 3. How do I get my overlay to zone 3?

Add zone number to the shifts command or to the numbers if you adding your overlay to the background (in zone 3)

I’m in zone 1. Is there a way for someone to talk with the speech bubble coming from the left but the character not in zone 1?

It says label “Boy change 1” doesn’t exist. I used the script template for customization. Whats the problem @Apes