"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Here’s the one you looking for I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg yes!! Tysm! What’s it called?:thinking:

Name it as you want :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Okay Ima try this layering stuff @Purple_Ghost so what do I have to do exactly. I dont want the character “Alex” to walk to the layer when the background comes in I want her to already stand in the layer image

If I wanted her behind the counter in this background what layer would that be? 2? Lol

Do you have an overlay for this background?

Here’s the thread I made about layers:

No, I don’t have overlay.

You need an overlay first. Otherwise the character will be in front. Read my guide, ask on Art Resources section so someone will make you an overlay from this background :slight_smile:

Is it possible, you could go under my acc and do it for meh?

Im really confused

Like I said you need an overlay first :slight_smile: PM me when you have one (I can’t make the overlays) there are many threads that offers making overlays for free :slight_smile:

Okai

Okay. Thanks!

Hello, I would like to do a flash back but I just only want to change character’s hair in the flash back. The problem is that the reader can customize his/her character, so when the story comes back to present I want the character to have the hair she had before the flash back and I don’t know what hair the reader will have to use the code “changes hair into”. Can someone help me?

Create a twin for your character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

in some stories, the screen pauses until tapped, how do i do that?

How do I put two overlays on one background?

Keep putting @pause for a beat each beat last for about 3 or 4 seconds :wink: @AnonymousAuthor1

that just puts a pause, i want the screen to wait until the reader taps it

You need place speech bubble offscreen or change the size to 0%