"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

HI ! I would like to put a baby in the arms of my character, but I don’t know how to do it & the command to put a baby in her arms.

Thank you !
AJP

The baby is a prop and you use props with the following command:

@add Prop Name to CHAR

and to remove the prop when you’re done, you write the following command:

@remove Prop Name from CHAR

And here is where you’ll find a list of props:

2 Likes

So my problem is more of me not understanding how to do this coding or something, because every line I type down there is an error T^T I just want to get off of the 8th line of text please help me

INT. BLACK - NIGHT

NARRATOR
This is the story of a girl who changed her entire reality
This is your story

@ME enters from right to screen center

ME (curtsey)

ME (talk_forward)
Hey

It even gave an error to the “to be continued…” Which I have never touched Please help T^T

If you for example get the reader to choose if they want to lie or not, and then it says ‘your relationship has been improved’.
How do you get it to remember it?

Thank you!

If you want your character to do the action without the dialogue write.
@ME is curtsey

It’s giving you an error because you have one line without the dialogue there

1 Like

Read about gains and points :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need more help x

1 Like

It says its not a valid directing command

If you copied my response it’s probably because I misspelled the animation, it’s fixed now.

1 Like

Or now the error is somewhere else

Hi @Apes
I’m writing my first story and I have a question. I don’t know how to call it but how to add a speech bubble of the character if he’s not on the screen.

1 Like

Alright you gave me the answer there and I thank you. But now can you explain to me the walking animations and the scene area/panning the camera? I have read the directing manuals several times and I just cant seem to understand them. I want my character to “trudge” in from the left to the right and the camera to pan to the right so the rest of the background shows.

Follow but I will need the quick pans of the area soon as well

Okay, thx

Place character in different zone than your scene is. If you need move speech bubble use directing helper x let me know if need more help

1 Like

it says not a valid directing command

Also, add “screen center in zone 3”

1 Like

Thank you, she doesn’t do the trudge animation though

it is o.o

nope