"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Hello, I’ve noticed in many stories that when a Character changes an outfit the hair is able to change as well. I have not been able to figure out how to do that without the rest of the hair on other outfits changing. Thank you!!

just use code:
@CHARACTER changes outfit into outfit_name
@CHARACTER changes hair into Style

So you can’t use Lipstick when on your laptop and your writing scripts?

you can write in your script but it won’t show up on the web preview

Oh okay, what other hidden props are there?

here’s the post :slight_smile:
A Complete List of Props and How to Use Them (Hidden Props Also!)

How do you do the animation where someone picks something up?

Which style?

Limelight

pickup_object_neutral ?

Oh ty

Hey! I was wondering what does the Z mean and how do i get that position when we use @CHARACTER walks to x y z in seconds

Here’s the thread about walking to spot:

General command:
@CHARACTER spot % X Y

% = size of the character
X = X axis (left, right screen position)
Y = Y axis (up, down screen position)

So has anyone notice how the sound that you add into the stories will shut off if the battery is really low. Is it just my phone doing this or is this normal. Or did I do this wrong when I put the music into the story?

I’m afraid I can’t help as my phone is on silent 24/7 :joy: @RudeInception ?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

I haven’t noticed this personally, but I do know that the sounds get glitchy. I’ve had times where I’m in the middle of a story and the sound just turns off.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I have been noticing when I test my story on the app. So it’s just a glitch then. Good, I was worried it was my phone messing with the app.

i need to ask a question: whenever i preview my stories it always comes up with errors such as

error:51
error:11

i just refresh the page and everything is fine but it’s getting quite annoying :confused:

Seems like everyone getting this errors lately… nothing helps me but maybe you can try: