"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I’m new and this is a really simple question but how do you have a character do an action without saying anything? Like if I want to have a character read a book silently, I have
ROSA (read_book_open_neutral_loop)
but it says that that’s not a valid command? I know if I have her say something it will work, but I don’t want her to say anything.
Thanks!

@ROSA is read_book_open_neutral_loop

Ink

Where do I find the bedroom background that Bella had in Tangled Love? I can’t find it anywhere in the art catalog…

Um,so I’ve heard that there is a trick to make characters look transparent. What I want to know is which overlays do I use and how do I make the character look transparent?

Check out: How to "FADE" Characters

Thank you so much!

for backward walking use:

@CHARACTER walks to screen right AND CHARACTER faces left

I’m not sure if this is the right one, but check here:

Thanks, I will.

Is there a way for Making slow motion or something in a story ? :thinking:

thanks for that, i know solved my problem, but now one more question. this character which walks to spot command is walking through my main character how can i make him walking a little far away (imagine that there is a char1 who is ahead and char2 is walking behind his back)? i use this command :

@TOM walks to spot 1.100 700 100 and TOM is walk_talk_phone
@remove TOM

What do you mean?

I mean can we make an animation go slower? Like slow motion in movies

I wish we could :joy:

2 Likes

Do you want your character to be smaller or to be behind the MC?

Does anybody know if you delete an outfit from a previous & posted chapter will it affect that certain chapter even though it’s posted already?

Yes it will. If the outfit existed in another episode, that character will most likely nude or some other type of glitch will occur.

Dang that’s unfortunate but thank you for the fast response!

Is it possible to use an image that I already have on my computer as a background? I’ve seen other people do it.

Do you mean upload your own backgrounds onto Episode? If so, yes you can do that but make sure you are allowed to use them & make sure to give credit to the artist. If you’re looking for images free of use to upload, you can check out pixabay.com :jack_o_lantern:

Also, you can check out this post on how to upload your own backgrounds and overlays: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay :orange_heart:

Good luck! :black_heart: