"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Do you want your character to be smaller or to be behind the MC?

Does anybody know if you delete an outfit from a previous & posted chapter will it affect that certain chapter even though it’s posted already?

Yes it will. If the outfit existed in another episode, that character will most likely nude or some other type of glitch will occur.

Dang that’s unfortunate but thank you for the fast response!

Is it possible to use an image that I already have on my computer as a background? I’ve seen other people do it.

Do you mean upload your own backgrounds onto Episode? If so, yes you can do that but make sure you are allowed to use them & make sure to give credit to the artist. If you’re looking for images free of use to upload, you can check out pixabay.com :jack_o_lantern:

Also, you can check out this post on how to upload your own backgrounds and overlays: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay :orange_heart:

Good luck! :black_heart:

Thank you!

I was wondering how to make a character fall and stay down without them getting back up in ink style

Perfect THANK YOU HEAPS!!!

Yes :slight_smile: Just use THEN command after

@CHARACTER walks to _____ AND CHARACTER does it while run_fall THEN CHARACTER is idle_fallen

What is the “follow” command use for?

Silly question, but is it the same command as “pan to zone # AND CHARACTER walks to spot/screen position in zone #”?

Yes, these commands working exactly the same :woman_shrugging:t2:

I know this isn’t related to a question at all, but CONGRATS ON YOUR STORY GETTING TO THE HIDDEN GEMS WALL :sob: :heart:

1 Like

you’re good at this lol

Thank you so much @Jadlyss :sob::heart::heart: I’m still shocked :flushed:

Would it work with spot directing?

Like how would the command look if I wanted my character to walk from zone 1 in zone 3 at a specific spot?

It does not work with spot directing unfortunately.

Use:
&pan to zone #
@CHARACTER walks to spot in zone #

thanks

Hey there! How do you remove overlays from a scene?

@overlay OVERLAY clear