"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

16%20AM

0 Likes

It’s label not lable

0 Likes

oh im stupiddd :joy: thanxxs

1 Like

just use my example from above then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I just have two questions.

1. How do you make the whole background pass by/loop on the screen? I saw something like this on Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi by JannahJackson. I know it wasn’t just panning from one zone to the next. The whole background went by and it went fast. It was also looping multiple times.

2. How would you show something like this:

Where it looks the character is just waking up and blinking?

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You’d need to use overlays : )

Can check out this thread on them: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

P.S you can upload your own backgrounds, too ^^

Check out this thread on how to do so: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

0 Likes

I want to have a choice in my episode and if a reader chose one of the choices will only be a sound. But I think I do something wrong with the code. Any help?

0 Likes

Can you post your code?

0 Likes

I figure it out! Thank you anyway!

1 Like

What would be best? Make the first episode just and introductory episode with cc script or continue with that episode even though it’s at 4000 lines because of cc’s and introductions about the story from my character? It’s for the 1st episode of my new story.

0 Likes

You should continue even after cc and introductions. Although I’m not fan of introductions myself unless it’s a brief introduction.

1 Like

Yeah, mine is brief intro no more than 5 dialogue boxes then I go into to cc’s which took up the most lines. It’s my first time doing a full cc on some of my characters.

0 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

This is probably a silly question but I want my overlay to spin forever and it’s not working. I’ve entered it like ‘overlay 5683849453240320_OL - POWER1 rotates 720 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2.3 loop INFINITE times’ and it seems to only do it once and it’s really frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

0 Likes

Check this post here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

0 Likes

Sorry for the SUPER LATE reply but tysm!

0 Likes

How do you make the scenes fade. So you have finished a scene but can you fade it into the next scene in your story? Let me know if it doesn’t make sence

0 Likes

Hi everyone! Do u know is this possible to move a story from one episode profile to another? If yes please answer how.

0 Likes

You use the command:
@transition fade in
@transition fade out

If your fading out the scene put the fade out command with black 2 in front of it, 2 works really well for scene changes. Fade in is used for drama effects, such as explosions, magic spells and so on.

1 Like