"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I suggest to place your character using spot directing and move them to layer then and then walks to spot instead of default entering, it sometimes just not working for some reason.

okay, thanks, I’ll try

let me know!

Now it works :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!
Can I make it rain outside? I tried using an overlay of the apartment without the windows, but the rain is in front of the overlay too, so it doesn’t work :woman_facepalming:
Maybe I can use a moving raindrops overlay between the background and the apartment overlay? Something with looping raindrops falling? Any help is very much appreciated.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, i don’t know how to move the camera from the bottom of the screen to the top
Can someone help me?

This will be helpful :slight_smile:

HOW TO: Zoom from the Feet to the Head (Full Body)

you can’t follow to spot, use:

&pan to zone # in S
@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y in S

1 Like

Thank you

Is there any way to change the background and still keep the characters on screen?

No, unfortunately, you need to add them all over again, but you can use the same positions, so when you switch the background it will be smooth :slight_smile:

oh thank you

i have another question, how do you make a character enter and exit from a specific spot, in a one zone scene?

Place your character off screen if you want to exit or enter.

@CHARACTER spot % X Y (offscreen)
@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y in S (on screen)

Same applies to exit. Just use walks to spot command :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, you saved me an awkward scene

1 Like

Writing my first story and I’m doing my first remembering choices scene, it keeps telling me there’s an error, “Choices must follow dialogue immediately, not a branch”
I’ve checked it over and over and I’m not seeing where I went wrong with this? Help?

If you’re using if/elif coding you don’t need a word choice beforehand, but please post your script :wink:

@apes
I have a little question