"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

You need to make a copy of that character and delete the name in the ‘display name’ box

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

what’s wrong with this?

&LILLIAN ROSEBERRY stands upscreen left AND LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_warmup_loop THEN add Microphone Black to LILLIAN ROSEBERRY THEN LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_dance_fingersnap_loop THEN LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_microphone_dance_energetic_loop

1 Like

Should be:

@LILLIAN ROSEBERRY stands upscreen left AND LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_warmup_loop

@add Microphone Black to LILLIAN ROSEBERRY

@LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_dance_fingersnap_loop THEN LILLIAN ROSEBERRY is sing_microphone_dance_energetic_loop

2 Likes

weird question but how did she do this, this is amazing!!?

3 Likes

That author used overlays : )

Can read about them here: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

2 Likes

I’m working on a scene where my 2 characters are in a bar and one of them i want to be behind the bar overlay while the other one isn’t how would i do this?

1 Like

So the bar itself would have to be an overlay. Then you’d play around with layers. One of your characters would have to be in a layer higher than the bar and the other character would have to be at a lower layer than the bar.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hi all!

I have added characters into my scene, but when I review it on the app, it shows that they aren’t even on the screen. I try spot directing them, and it shows that they are in the scene but I can’t find them. How would I go about fixing this issue?

Ex. I have three characters but only two show on the screen.

Thank you, Cortney

1 Like

Try closing the app and re opening. Sometimes the app glitches and characters don’t show. Also check you’ve spelt the characters name right and you have spot directed to a certain zone if you’re not in zone 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will try that, I have tried to spot direct them in different instances, and it still shows them in a different location. haha

0 Likes

How can I do a facetime conversation with three people, and with different backgrounds for each person?

I already saw one with a conversation for 2 people but not three.

0 Likes

You need to upload a split screen BG as an overlay. Background & CHAR1 at layers 0&1. Split screen OL at layer 2 and CHAR2&3 at layer 3&4. You will have to bring the overlay down so there is room for CHAR1 at the top. This is the most common way of doing it. I can upload an example later :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I hope the picture is easy to follow lol SS taken from I feel it coming - by A.P.

1 Like

Who has an phone conversation background/overlay?

This really helped me! thank you so muchh

Do you maybe know if she has a drive so I can maybe use it?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. But there are loads of others have backgrounds like these :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any idea who may has an overlay/background like this? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

How do I make a speech bubble on the phone screen without the character in the corner?

0 Likes

Off the top of my head, no :see_no_evil: I’m sure there is split screen BGs in the episode catalog. You can save these and convert them to PNG and upload them as an overlay :slight_smile:

1 Like